2018 Air Jordan 1 High OG Shadow

In the long run, that $24 won’t matter especially since we already know the history of how prices go up.
I also wouldn’t do any middleman services anymore if you really are strung like that. Cutting them out cuts shipping time a lot. Dude probably lucked out with the seller being closer to the stockX location than your seller is or had the seller ship a day earlier since the seller gets 2 business days to ship.

i guess i have no choice but to wait... its not that serious im just hyped to have them thats all but i could wait...i usually cop from ebay and just copped off stockx randomly... if i copped from stockx at the right time price wise it could have worked out in my favor... once i get my pair though ill feel a lot better and all the stuff i worried about before wont matter

i guess i have no choice but to wait... its not that serious im just hyped to have them thats all but i could wait...i usually cop from ebay and just copped off stockx randomly... if i copped from stockx at the right time price wise it could have worked out in my favor... once i get my pair though ill feel a lot better and all the stuff i worried about before wont matter
It’ll be over before you know it. Gonna be lit :pimp:

Alright now I’m salty
Dude got 2 bags with one pair
I’m gonna have a chat with Nike :lol:
Haha not serious

Lol this how I'm feeling. My first early access pair didn't have the bag. I gotta pick up the 2nd pair from my super and pray its in there. Not even that big of a deal but I wants my freebie :lol:

TBH if resale is anything like Royals, it shouldn't rise too much in a year. 2016 Bred resale is insane though.
Yeah these aren’t quite as hyped as red versions, but they are classics. And the 2013 shadows were going for around 500 up til last year.

Early Acces pair just came in. The whole ankle is mad soft. Really nice. Toes are soft too and swooshes have nice minimal tumblr
2A8B4F3A-AC4A-4E52-8C8C-ECE1FA0EDC97.jpeg

Lol this how I'm feeling. My first early access pair didn't have the bag. I gotta pick up the 2nd pair from my super and pray its in there. Not even that big of a deal but I wants my freebie :lol:

I doubled up on the early access
One package weighed 3.40 Ilbs
Other weighed 3.20 Ilbs
I thought for sure I was gonna get a bag in the heavier package
But nope lol
Can’t really complain both pairs are butter
I just like the extra stuff like stickers and lighters
Sometimes Nike gives out those gift cards where if you load it up you get an extra gift card free
(Load up $100 get $20)

My pair just came in from the SNKRS app....

I am 100 percent, honestly, not trying to rub it in to anyone who struck out...

But I have two conflicting feelings best described by these two words: "Wow" and "PISSED"

"Wow": The pair I got from Nike was PERFECT . Like others have said in this thread, mine came with that random dust bag so I got a little geeked when I saw it.

I have the Navy and Red metallics and the storm blues that dropped recently. So I legit freaked the hell out when I took one of them out of the box and felt that leather. I've never felt leather like that before. AMAZING. SENSATIONAL. I don't know if there is a monotheistic divine being in our universe...but if god has skin...it must feel like the leather on these Shadows.

"PISSED": I should have doubled up! :smh: I want to wear these but I feel like getting a water droplet on these would give me a panic attack.
I'm worried about how you would respond to a shoe with truly premium leather. Nike's leather is all garbage, as far as I'm concerned, but I suppose these judgements are all relative.

Back
Top Bottom