2018 Air Jordan 1 High OG Shadow

Waiting on one more pair, the quadruple up was a must for me. I don’t think I’ll ever go below 3 pairs of these, Fire!!

Attachments

• 5B75C427-0D7F-4AD0-9C85-1719D0AA7A80.jpeg
    5B75C427-0D7F-4AD0-9C85-1719D0AA7A80.jpeg
    337.1 KB · Views: 29
I ended up getting all 4 pairs below retail, 3 from footlocker/Footaction with military discount and the other off Nike with mil discount as well, so I don’t see the need to sell any at this point. Maybe trade 1 down the road
I don’t have the money to do that yet, but I definitely hate when I can only get one pair to wear. This pair having soft black leather makes this even worse.

I don’t have the money to do that yet, but I definitely hate when I can only get one pair to wear. This pair having soft black leather makes this even worse.
I hear ya man, It’ll come..outside of a black cement 3,royal double up and game royal double up I only have 1 pair of all my other kicks and I got about 110 pairs now. Sucks to only have 1 pair of them but hell I ain’t DJ Khaled haha

I'm worried about how you would respond to a shoe with truly premium leather. Nike's leather is all garbage, as far as I'm concerned, but I suppose these judgements are all relative.

Let me give it to ya in this perspective: My last 3 recent 1s were the Navy and Red metallics and the Storm Blues. None of them have the leather quality these do. Like you said, my praise is based on relativity. These have been a nice treat.

Don’t see the point in doubling up as I only get to wear my kicks on the weekends. I’ll wear a shoe once and they won’t see the light of day for a long long time. Shoes like the BC3 are a must but mostly everything else isn’t necessary for me. Doubling up on dozens of sneakers takes up a whole lot of space.

But to each their own

I doubled, but don’t usually keep my doubles. I passed on the opportunity to triple for myself @ retail day of. Third pair I ended up grabbing was ooped to a friend for retail.

I doubled, but don’t usually keep my doubles. I passed on the opportunity to triple for myself @ retail day of. Third pair I ended up grabbing was ooped to a friend for retail.
Yeah i meant personal pairs. I’ll grab a second or third if I can and either hold one to trade/sell or assist a homie.

Yeah these aren’t quite as hyped as red versions, but they are classics. And the 2013 shadows were going for around 500 up til last year.

2013 Royals were going for $700-$900 at peak, I believe. Nike made a lot of pairs of Shadows tbh. I think resale will be similar to 2017 Royals as such.

Back
Top Bottom