2018 Golden Globe Awards Thread January 7 NBC

Relax bruh the golden globes are a joke and don’t matter. Nobody even knows who the Hollywood foreign press are :lol:

You still got the emmys for Kyle to win

Fam I was literally fine with everything & everyone else winning except anything from that last season Fargo lol. Ish wasted my time forreal lol

Are the Emmy nominees out btw tho? :nerd:

Fam I was literally fine with everything & everyone else winning except anything from that last season Fargo lol. Ish wasted my time forreal lol

Are the Emmy nominees out btw tho? :nerd:

Not for a while. They’re usually held in September. Twin Peaks just missed the cutoff date for last years awards

My mom is a dummy man. She read a Facebook hoax a few weeks back that Kirk Douglas passed just before his 101st bday. Turns on the Globes tonight to see him on stage and goes "This isn't even live. They must have filmed this weeks ago before he died" :lol::smh:

The Facebook fake news is one of the most harmful things in modern era.

Even if some of the numbers and stats thrown around about gender inequality are completely false to support their narrative, as a minority I always gotta support other minority groups speaking up for themselves for more equality.

**** asian Americans have it pretty good compared to other minority groups but I’d be lying if I said I wouldn’t be balling my eyes out if an Asian American stood up there and made a similar speech about under representation.

It should have a nomination in all of them drama show categories tho. They only had Slater for best supporting actor this year :stoneface:

Plus 2016 was 2 years ago lol

The buzz for that show seems all gone. Surprised at how fast it happened. On nt a few weren’t feeling season 2 and stopped watching. I haven’t even checked season 3 yet.

So Insecure/Issa Rae & Get Out/Jordan Peele didn't win any awards?
I was looking at half of these shows/movies like "what the heck is this?"

26239633_10156006904030747_2324871848559073912_n.jpg
385854427744960514.png

Last edited:
The buzz for that show seems all gone. Surprised at how fast it happened. On nt a few weren’t feeling season 2 and stopped watching. I haven’t even checked season 3 yet.

Yea it does seem like the buzz kinda died a bit but season 3 is prolly the best one yet

I just binged Big Little Lies.

Show is :nthat:

Great performances all around right down to the kids.

**** asian Americans have it pretty good compared to other minority groups but I’d be lying if I said I wouldn’t be balling my eyes out if an Asian American stood up there and made a similar speech about under representation.
Its about time this happened and about several issues.

Just guess it takes the right Asian American.

Its about time this happened and about several issues.

Just guess it takes the right Asian American.

I was hoping for Jeremy Lin but I guess he comes off too “privileged” to some and his constant religious preaching may be offputting.

Hoping for Eddie Huang to blow up into the mainstream

aziz ansari has been winning awards but I don’t know if having conversations about asian american issues is his thing.

I'm waiting for an accused comedian to put this stuff in his act asap.

Yeah he'll also be accused of profiting off the movement but dudes gotta find ways to playfully clear their names.

Back
Top Bottom