2018 NBA Playoffs Thread

Who will win The Finals

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
So the fact that Kidd, Payton, Stockton and Zeke to some extent were all good to great to all time defenders means nothing? Or has today's soft league made that the case? Magic wasn't a great defender but he was at least average .
Weird how you interpreted my statement into Payton, Kidd etc defense “means nothing”

Where did you pull that from?

Also glad you brought up the difference in eras because the game has changed quite a bit from the 90’s

Coaches are idiots sometimes; hence, Stan Van Gundy ran out the deal last minute to be the head coach of the Warriors after Mark Jackson. Im fine with Kerr being my coach.
Meanwhile Kerr almost took the Knicks job.... Talk about a good change of heart.

Didnt Dolan low ball the hell out of Kerr?

Can't even say Kerr would have been a good coach in NYK. I honestly don't know if he's good or not. He's in such a great situation. Good manager of different personalities for sure. I like to see him get flustered. Its funny.

I only watch Cowherd whenever i have my tv on in the office just to see Kristine Leahy. Laughable she's getting her own show though.

I've literally only seen people that root for bron and people that hated kobe and mike, actually root for dudes to get hurt. dead ***.
they are one in the same lebron lovin kobe and mj hatin little bastards

think they hate mj cuz he picked kobe over lethird

I honestly don't know if he's good or not. He's in such a great situation. Good manager of different personalities for sure. I like to see him get flustered. Its funny.

This is one of the worst, most nonsensical takes that is common on NT. You guys actually believe Kerr is not a good coach. It’s insane.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom