2019-20 New York Jets season thread. 1-4 (10/21 vs NE MNF)

Giacomini seems like a good dude but he's been a failure here.

He's definitely playing out of position. I like having a guy like him on the line. Put him at guard that's where he belong. He loves to mix it up and he's a meat head. Exactly what this line needs.

Apparently we're the only team in the NFL this year with at least 2 offensive TD's each game, Fitzmagic is definitely part of that reason :pimp:

no homer, Fitzpatrick deserves an MVP vote. he's been playing the best football of his career these last 5 weeks when we needed him most.

hope we beat the brakes off Rex's bum *** team

no homer, Fitzpatrick deserves an MVP vote. he's been playing the best football of his career these last 5 weeks when we needed him most.

hope we beat the brakes off Rex's bum *** team

Def. Team MVP, but not league. That article Manish wrote has backing, but his first half/pre-beard trim games ( :lol: ) have to be included.

Can't stress enough how important his play has been, especially for the watcher that is Bryce Petty.

Last edited:
^ would be a dope shirt!

Wow I didn't know Breno was that bad. sheesh.

I guess I didn't notice it because Fitz moves well in the pocket and outside of it.

Not as bad as Wayne Hunter though. I remember Wayne Hunter getting bodied by every 4-3 DE he faced. Like he would get pancaked. smh.

pimp.gif

Agreed. Fitz, as great as he's been has been let off a few times with defensive drops or being bailed out by his receivers. He still goes blindly slinging on occasion 

Because this is likely the best offensive group Fitz has played with, Gailey is able to to prepare to his strengths. I think he's taken a step back from trying to force the ball to Marshall as he did early on in the year; getting Enunwa and Thompkins involved has been key. And also being able to dump the ball off to Bilal and he takes off, it's helping Fitz through the motions and quicker drives/trips into the Redzone.

Back
Top Bottom