2019-20 New York Jets season thread. 1-4 (10/21 vs NE MNF)

Powell has been huge for this team lately, he looks so much faster than I've ever seen him.

Absolutely. I hope his new found burst of speed is totally legit :nerd:

Funny you say that. There was a thread made on the Jets forum I post on that's titled "I think Bilal Powell is on PEDS" and that OP was roasted and it's an on-going forum joke whenever Bilal is discussed :lol:

Funny you say that. There was a thread made on the Jets forum I post on that's titled "I think Bilal Powell is on PEDS" and that OP was roasted and it's an on-going forum joke whenever Bilal is discussed :lol:

You on JN? :nerd:

Last edited by a moderator:
Funny you say that. There was a thread made on the Jets forum I post on that's titled "I think Bilal Powell is on PEDS" and that OP was roasted and it's an on-going forum joke whenever Bilal is discussed
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
 I dont post or look at any Jets forums, but that Cowboys game... couldnt believe what I was seeing! I think even Gruden was talking about the speed gains

Question regarding tickets NTers- would it be easy to sell a season ticket on a year to year basis? I may be sent away from the US for a couple of years. I would continue to pay PSL but would look to charge face value on what I have to pay for the 8 + 2 home games. Do you think people would be interested in this?

Nope TGG. Been on there I think even before I registered on NT, talking like 2004.

Ok used to be on there too.

I like it. There are some leftover Geno fans who still see a future for him here :rolleyes but for the most part I find it's an older/old school group of guys posting who have been fans for decades. Same goes for the Yankee forum I post on (NYY Fans) in terms of age group.

Those two and NT, all I need :pimp: .

The difference between Fitz coming in and doing the simple things right has been night and day. Not sure how much Geno suffered under previous OC regime though

i wish Amaro was healthy. can't believe how good our offense has been despite never throwing to a TE.

Geno is trash. when he stepped in vs the Raiders he was making the same mistakes he made in his rookie year.

Tony, did you ask them for autographs or something? Or were they just being jerks for no reason?
I didnt ask for autographs - I dont know who half of them were!

I recall quite a few of them shouting and cursing to get outta the way - which was fair enough
embarassed.gif
  A few were shouting in my face about how they were gonna win etc. Nothing threatening, mainly just confronting with smack talk but wasnt expecting any interaction so had nothing to give them back - just stuttering with my English accent 
laugh.gif

Tony, did you ask them for autographs or something? Or were they just being jerks for no reason?

I didnt ask for autographs - I dont know who half of them were!

I recall quite a few of them shouting and cursing to get outta the way - which was fair enough :wow:   A few were shouting in my face about how they were gonna win etc. Nothing threatening, mainly just confronting with smack talk but wasnt expecting any interaction so had nothing to give them back - just stuttering with my English accent :lol:

Ah gotcha, they live in Buffalo their lives must be miserable enough no need to say anything back.

Bilal hasn't practiced all week and he's Questionable going into Sunday, ankle injury :wow: .

Back
Top Bottom