2019-20 New York Jets season thread. 1-4 (10/21 vs NE MNF)

Texans are trashhhhhh can't believe we took a L from them.

Just came in here to post this. Have never been so angry as a Jets fan in my life. We literally could've went to the Superbowl with this team

Yeah it's all kinds of ****** up. We would have played Cincy, but still, probably would have washed them :smh: . It still came down to us not being able to take care of Buffalo just 1 out of 2x.

Bortles and those WR's are gonna be a problem next year

Agreed, once they get a formidable defense.. watch out.

Last edited:
cincy played pretty well considering how it ended, and aj isnt a good enough qb to be a starter but a good backup. man i wonder if we would of even gotten to the dance if fitz would of just layed an egg like he did week 17, either way he would of been exposed imho

We just gotta move on from the sad ending people :smh:

We did much better than the world thought of us during preseason

ask him if he's gonna re-sign this man:

@PFF: Damon Harrison of the @nyjets wins PFF's 2015 Ted Washington Award, which is given to the best run defender in the NFL

The best part of the offseason thus far is the Giants promoting Ben mcadoo to head coach they are gunna blow at least a couple more years

Cromartie is expecting another 2 kids despite having a vasectomy :rofl:

:wow: dude must have some super sperm or something. Right as he's about to be cut and/or take a huge pay-cut before he's forced to retire in 2-3 years. :smh:

Last edited:
Kiper has us taking Jaylon Smith from ND :nerd:

probably won't play this season cause of his injury but he was a projected top-10 pick just a couple weeks ago.

probably won't play this season cause of his injury but he was a projected top-10 pick just a couple weeks ago.

I mean, I don't know about picking him up if he's not going to play this season. I'd rather us go right tackle or right guard in the first round.

So that conference call was awesome :pimp:, the little bit I got to listen to before heading back into the office. Mike spitting insight from the behind-the-scenes mindset and talking with such a down to earth demeanor. Can't imagine Idzik doing something like this.

- Said he hopes to retain Mo and the leg break isn't something that would really factor into a long-term deal because it's just that - a leg break and not the knee/ACL.
- Said he feels for a guy like Arian Foster who may get cut due to injury, as he was with him for years over in Houston. But understands the idea as a GM of having to part ways and find a replacement.
- Piggy backed on Bowles talking about team needs for next season - faster defensive players/LBs, and addressing the O-Line, etc. Said just like they create a Draft Board of players eligible and by rank, they do the same thing with a Free Agency Board.

Connor Hughes [emoji]10004[/emoji]@Connor_J_Hughes
Listening to Maccagnan talk today, & now his interview on WFAN, very clear #Jets are very high on Bryce Petty. Mac raving about him on WFAN

:pimp:

20.) New York Jets

*Jaylon Smith, LB, Notre Dame

By now, everyone knows that Smith suffered a knee injury in the Fiesta Bowl, and there's at least the possibility he won't play football in 2016. That said, I'm not exaggerating on the kid's behalf when I say he was arguably the best player in this entire draft. This front office will assess the risk, but they also have showed they like to take the best player available, and Smith is an absolute monster if he's back -- a Pro Bowl-caliber talent even if he loses half a step. It's a fluid situation, but it's mock 1.0 and I want to reflect his talent level.

where can I hear the interview? I wanna hear what he says about our future GOAT - Bryce Petty 
pimp.gif

So that conference call was awesome
pimp.gif
, the little bit I got to listen to before heading back into the office. Mike spitting insight from the behind-the-scenes mindset and talking with such a down to earth demeanor. Can't imagine Idzik doing something like this.

- Said he hopes to retain Mo and the leg break isn't something that would really factor into a long-term deal because it's just that - a leg break and not the knee/ACL.
- Said he feels for a guy like Arian Foster who may get cut due to injury, as he was with him for years over in Houston. But understands the idea as a GM of having to part ways and find a replacement.
- Piggy backed on Bowles talking about team needs for next season - faster defensive players/LBs, and addressing the O-Line, etc. Said just like they create a Draft Board of players eligible and by rank, they do the same thing with a Free Agency Board.
Ive been invited to these for a few years and never got round to listening. I had a voicemail left earlier in the week

Ivory was added to the Pro Bowl :smokin

also Brandon Marshall will be on the Colbert show tonight at 11:35 EST

Back
Top Bottom