2019-20 New York Jets season thread. 1-4 (10/21 vs NE MNF)

I'm not even sure we will keep Sheldon after all of his off the field actions

It wouldn't bother me if we end up letting him walk since we're so deep in lineman

Dude is one spliff away from being suspended for the year I believe. Definitely wouldn't bother me, Jets will probably get hosed on his trade value, but it is what it is. Lock up snacks and Mo.

Last edited by a moderator:
Mike spoke nothing but the truth! We didn’t do anything to fix our ST. It should’ve been addressed in the offseason. We had Walter Powell as our KR/PR we put him on the practice squad, then cut him and kept Stephen Bowen and a bunch of awful O-linemen instead. Quigley shouldn’t have even made the team. This isn’t his first bad year!

Here’s what I think we need to address:

1. RG/RT: My God, if we don’t get Winters and Breno the FOH we’re going to be destroyed by the teams we play next year. Our schedule is chalked full of teams with superior defensive lines and schemes unlike the trash teams we played this year. They will attack that right side like no tomorrow.

2. ILB/OLB: We need speed and coverage ability at this position, NOW! Riely and Mauldin have the pass rushing speed but where is the coverage ability?! We need to let Demario go and get younger at ILB!

3. RB: I’d love to bring Ivory back at a price that would work for the team but if he wants to break the bank, let his *** go. We have too many needs to **** around. Powell would be a great resign as well, but I’m not as high on him as others are. He had a good couple of games this year but he’s been here since 2011 and JUST started to show us something in a contract year. I don’t know if I totally buy that he’s THAT good.

4. Special teams – Lord please go get a damn Punter, KR/PR and better gunners. This has been the worst ST play I’ve seen in quite some time.

Last edited:
rooting for Washington & Arizona in the playoffs since we blew it :frown:

it shouldn't have even come down to last week tbh. we had awful losses to Philly, Houston, & Buffalo on Thursday night. if we took care of business early in the season we'd be playing tonight

Let's not dwell on "what if" peeps. I'm over it already and ready to see what happens in the offseason

Last edited:
lets go cards in the nfc and well i guess broncos... smh cant believe we didnt make it it should be us tonight:smh:

idk what mike westoff is talking about st has been garbage since he left

We went 0-2 vs. Rex Ryan's ****** bills squad. 0-2

Marshall had one of the greatest ******* seasons ever in Jets history, wasted.

Decker with 1,000 yards 10 TD's

Ivory 1,000 yard season

All ******* WASTED

Last edited:
We went 0-2 vs. Rex Ryan's ****** bills squad. 0-2

Marshall had one of the greatest ******* seasons ever in Jets history, wasted.

Decker with 1,000 yards 10 TD's

Ivory 1,000 yard season

All ******* WASTED

man....we would've had a legit shot at going to the Super Bowl imo.

whatever :rolleyes

Chiefs > Texans > Jets. There's a reason why the Chiefs won 10 straight, a reason why the Texans defense turned from 2-5 to 9-7, and a reason why Fitz got hot then turned into a pumpkin. Fitz did the same with us. Shouldn't be mad Hoyer choked against the Chiefs, you should be mad the Fitz choked vs the Bills. Very good defenses can take you a long way. Mediocre QBs will bring you right back. Something both the Texans and Jets suffered from.

Last edited:
Only reason Texans made the playoffs is a weak division this year. Colts would've taken it if healthy imo.

Back
Top Bottom