2019 All Star Black Infrared Air Jordan 6

Where do you prefer the lace lock?

• Total voters
4DFC697D-FE2E-477A-86D9-33AB761B966D.jpeg

Now we’re talkin. If they look like that, x2

Now we’re talkin. If they look like that, x2

Interesting how people think so differently from one another. I saw that pic and though the shade of red looks good, but the rest of the shoe looks awful to me; I'd definitely be out if they look like that. To make it worth replacing my 2014s, this year's would have to be damn near perfectly OG for me to bite.

Interesting how people think so differently from one another. I saw that pic and though the shade of red looks good, but the rest of the shoe looks awful to me; I'd definitely be out if they look like that. To make it worth replacing my 2014s, this year's would have to be damn near perfectly OG for me to bite.

I don’t like it. It’s looks like suede and not durabuck.

I wouldn’t be surprised if Jordan Brand started sending shoes to stores closer to the release date because of people like Fineline who buy the shoes from stores a month early to sell for way over retail and broadcast it all over social media

I agree, if those are legit, it would be a step backwards. But it’s JB, so don’t expect to buy the sun when they’re only selling flashlights.

I don’t wanna sway this thread into a fake/legit rollercoaster but how does he get early pairs from stores when most if not all do app reservations and those numbers come directly from a data base. Meaning if footlocker sends a specific number to the store, that’s the number that gets raffled off. And also he claims he gets them from the Nike Distro in Tennessee which I know that’s a lie. It would be easier for me to sell a Wranger fresh off this assembly line than for multiple pairs of anything to get backdoored there.

I agree, if those are legit, it would be a step backwards. But it’s JB, so don’t expect to buy the sun when they’re only selling flashlights.

I don’t wanna sway this thread into a fake/legit rollercoaster but how does he get early pairs from stores when most if not all do app reservations and those numbers come directly from a data base. Meaning if footlocker sends a specific number to the store, that’s the number that gets raffled off. And also he claims he gets them from the Nike Distro in Tennessee which I know that’s a lie. It would be easier for me to sell a Wranger fresh off this assembly line than for multiple pairs of anything to get backdoored there.
Mom and pop stores don’t have raffle apps. I used to get shoes a week or two early from a mom and pop shop for some extra cash. He’s been verified to be legit from practically everyone. This includes that Damnndee guy who was trying to expose all the fake people. Also, I was messaged by a customer of his and their pair was legit.

FineLine also has relationships with shoe retailers like Foot Locker and they sell to him way before the release date.

FineLine also has relationships with shoe retailers like Foot Locker and they sell to him way before the release date.

Wouldn’t that be a risky thing to do, I heard a while back of stores losing JB accounts for that. Not all footlockers get the same Js so it would be easy to take away specific releases.

Yep, this shoe is too basic to leave out the small details that make it worthwhile. It's either going to look like a proper air jordan or it isnt. And this new pic of them isnt. And theres no reason it cant be.

If its not up to par for me its going to be an easy pass just like the BC3

But it’s JB, so don’t expect to buy the sun when they’re only selling flashlights.

WHAT.

man F all that, these shoes cost 200 dollars retail, you need to snap out of that nonsense. That excuse isnt going to work, it sounds absolutely ridiculous. It comes down to respect vs disrespect. Period.

If they come out looking like that im going feel feel disrespected as a loyal fan/customer since this shoe originally released. Im tired of this payless bs. Especially when we all sit back and watch them go all out FOR SHOES NO ONE CARES ABOUT. Its a slap in the face.
Im also tired of this QC. Its straight up ridiculous now. Our support only resulted in cost cutting and cut corners. That's disrespect. They started acting right again in 2015 we came back in droves, and its right back to business as usual by the end of 2016. They hoodwinked us.
https://i.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/newsfeed/000/159/193/the****isthis****.png

Im still pissed about the 3s. Im through with this just the tip philosophy. They need to stay consistent after the concords OG approach and start giving us the full treatment going forward. There is absolutely zero reason not to. If these are what we're getting Im going to lose faith in the playoff 4s and then after that Im done. The QC is too much to deal with and if the shoes dont even look good to begin with? nah, im out.

Last edited:
WHAT.

man F all that, these shoes cost 200 dollars retail, you need to snap out of that nonsense. That excuse isnt going to work, it sounds absolutely ridiculous. It comes down to respect vs disrespect. Period.

If they come out looking like that im going feel feel disrespected as a loyal fan/customer since this shoe originally released. Im tired of this payless bs. Especially when we all sit back and watch them go all out FOR SHOES NO ONE CARES ABOUT. Its a slap in the face.
Im also tired of this QC. Its straight up ridiculous now. Our support only resulted in cost cutting and cut corners. That's disrespect. They started acting right again in 2015 we came back in droves, and its right back to business as usual by the end of 2016. They hoodwinked us. wtf. Im still pissed about the 3s. Im through with this just the tip philosophy. They need to stay consistent after the concords OG approach and start giving us the full treatment going forward. There is absolutely zero reason not to. If these are what we're getting Im going to lose faith in the playoff 4s and then after that Im done. The QC is too much to deal with and if the shoes dont even look good to begin with? nah, im out.

I guess my analogy flew over your head

?

how else could it be interpreted?

I get your point but I guess I was only trying to say that they really aren’t trying to do a exact replica of any OG. Because it’s not impossible, they purposefully change key elements. Think about it, if they made the 2014 exactly like the 1991, who would buy the 2019?

I get your point but I guess I was only trying to say that they really aren’t trying to do a exact replica of any OG. Because it’s not impossible, they purposefully change key elements. Think about it, if they made the 2014 exactly like the 1991, who would buy the 2019?
Black-Girl-Wat.jpg

Thats the main point of my post....

It IS possible, what are you talking about? Its 20godamm19 bro lol come on

Who would buy the 2019?? The same people that bought them 4 or 5 years prior. Id love to be able to wear them knowing i can trash them without care with that kind of insurance and peace of mind knowing another perfect version is releasing again.

Not to mention all of the people who inevitably miss out on the release, or wanted to double up. Dont forget the increase in demand because of the shoes being made like theyre supposed to be made and look how theyre supposed to look. They could even go back to the softer midsole foam since theyre coming back out the same way again before it has time to crumble.

That would be heaven

These gentry excuses are propaganda to cover for the cost cutting and lack of respect to their consumer

Black-Girl-Wat.jpg

Thats the main point of my post....

It IS possible, what are you talking about? Its 20godamm19 bro lol come on

You still missing it. JB revenue is based heavily off retro sales. Your asking them to shoot themselves in the foot. Look at the Shadow 10s, they are almost exactly like the OG, that’s because that shoe probably won’t retro again for a while, if at all. Infrared 6 is iconic, and will probably be out every 4-5 years if not sooner. They only sell pieces of a dream. At least that’s how I see it. :rofl:

Last edited:
You still missing it. JB revenue is based heavily off retro sales. Your asking them to shoot themselves in the foot. Look at the Shadow 10s, they are almost exactly like the OG, that’s because they shoe probably won’t retro again for a while, if at all. Infrared 6 is iconic, and will probably be out every 4-5 years if not sooner. They only sell pieces of a dream. At least that’s how I see it. :rofl:
they wouldnt be shooting themselves in the foot, that whole philosophy is stupid

No other company does that

Back
Top Bottom