2019 All Star Black Infrared Air Jordan 6

Where do you prefer the lace lock?

• Total voters
5705385992_06648ec628_o.jpg

Air-Jordan-3-OG-Retro-Black-Cement-2-1.png

LOL

I remember him saying in Jordan 3 thread that he doesn't like the 1988 shape

The 10 isnt that hot, it just isnt. It never was. It was a lame, gimmicky shoe that went on discount. Even as a kid it felt like a cheap cop out.

Doesnt matter what they do to it if the design sucks intrinsicly

The 10 isnt that hot, it just isnt. It never was. It was a lame, gimmicky shoe that went on discount. Even as a kid it felt like a cheap cop out.

Doesnt matter what they do to it if the design sucks intrinsicly
The Westbrook and Tinker 10s sold better than the OGs. The speckle pair too. The Double Nickel pair in 2015 was gone after a month or two, not still available 6+ months later like the Shadow 10. We’ll have to see how long the Orlando sits.

I’m definitely one to believe they pay attention to feedback on their products. Just look at the whole “remastered” movement. If you ask me NT started that. Mostly all critiques on Nike products especially Jordan’s has traditionally and usually derived from NT. What we think def matters. Believe what you want. Y’all can be passive fools if you want to. Not me. No company can escape accountability with its’ customers. We should hold steady in our demand for better products. Better quality, better made, more closer to the original, products.

Aquamanjay_ Aquamanjay_ Gotcha. I was about to say lol
Airsak stays trying that. It’s really weird. Dude tried to expose me in the concord thread lol. :rofl:
Anyone in the BC3 thread knows very well tony loves the 88 and wasn’t a fan of the ‘18, which is fine.

Last edited:
The Westbrook and Tinker 10s sold better than the OGs. The speckle pair too. The Double Nickel pair in 2015 was gone after a month or two, not still available 6+ months later like the Shadow 10. We’ll have to see how long the Orlando sits
I hate that i hesitated to cop shadows on black friday when my size was available. It wouldve been cool to have those again as they were my first Js. I dont want them bad enough to pay retail or resell though. The shadows are better than any retro plus colorway, theyre sitting because they made a ton of them and the love for the 10 itself isnt strong enough to move so many. They miscalculated

They do the same thing with 13s

I hate that i hesitated to cop shadows on black friday when my size was available. It wouldve been cool to have those again as they were my first Js. I dont want them bad enough to pay retail or resell though. The shadows are better than any retro plus colorway, theyre sitting because they made a ton of them and the love for the 10 itself isnt strong enough to move so many. They miscalculated

I’ll grab them sooner or later. I’ve been tracking the Double nickel resell for a moment since I plan on grabbing those one day. Resell for a lot of 10s doesn’t change. They’re around $150 for my size i stockx i think

I know how you are so you might not accept them regardless due to not so perfect QC but the ‘18 Shadow 10s are some of the closest to OG retros I’ve ever seen JB release. It might be the closest to OG retro ever made. They did those right IMO.

Last edited:
You know what, it’s 2019, and I just gotta realize that Airsak likes to troll my posts lol.

I don’t think for one second the shoes in that video are retail pairs. If anything the color infrared is gonna be more in line with what they’re “supposed” to be. Again, I think we already got a look at an early pair a few years ago at the table with Mark Wahlberg

B66ED52C-51E2-40A8-B6DB-4D4CA1985121.png

Thanks for reiterating what I just said earlier; I don’t like the 88 look. I like the 94 better. What are you trying to prove?

You're not being true in what you project. You say contradictory things that don't make sense. The way you said that in the link that I posted was disrespectful to those that do like the 1988 version (how I feel). I'm not saying you can't prefer the 1994 over the 1988 but choose your words wisely. Just like how you want the 2019 6s to resemble the 1991 version people wanted the 3s to resemble the 1988 version. It's all about respect.

You're not being true in what you project. You say contradictory things that don't make sense. The way you said that in the link that I posted was disrespectful to those that do like the 1988 version (how I feel). I'm not saying you can't prefer the 1994 over the 1988 but choose your words wisely. Just like how you want the 2019 6s to resemble the 1991 version people wanted the 3s to resemble the 1988 version. It's all about respect.
You’re taking this sneaker stuff too serious. I said I just can’t make myself like the 88 pair. I was speaking of myself only. I didn’t direct anything at others who do. As someone who paid resell for the 2014 pair, and said I’ll buy the 2019 no matter it looks like, I’m gonna just assume you’re not very good at reading. I hope find your peace bro. :nthat:

Last edited:
I know how you are so you might not accept them regardless due to not so perfect QC but the ‘18 Shadow 10s are some of the closest to OG retros I’ve ever seen JB release. It might be the closest to OG retro ever made. They did those right IMO.
I know they are (aside from the separation width of the black parts at the heel which is fine). And youre right, my immediate reaction to seeing my size pop up for $130 was "do I feel like going through this with these?" as far as mismatched shoes go lol

I figured if i wanted them ebay would be my best bet for a decent pair but no one who has them up for sale seems to know the market value/how to take pics

Back
Top Bottom