2019 All Star Black Infrared Air Jordan 6

Where do you prefer the lace lock?

• Total voters
What's that got to do with anything? Was a random carjacking.
upload_2019-1-20_18-56-31.jpeg

Easily the best Infrareds ever beside the ogs. I cant believe they actually put the contrast heel on there. Granted it is less pronounced than the 91 or even 2000, but can’t ask for much more. The infrared shade is spot on, and the 3m isn’t overdone like on the 2014. Durabuck with white lining to make them pop. Shape and toe box looks great. I just wish it had the high og tongue.

These are a solid 9.5/10. You are legally insane if you pass these up, unless you just don’t like the 6 at all.

I’m insane, then. Passing. And I had them in ‘91. Just don’t do anything for me anymore. I’d rather have a nice retro of the white/infra pair or even the carmines. Tastes change. I just generally don’t dig all black shoes to wear anymore, and I don’t need these sitting in my closet just to have them anymore. Upcoming IVs are an exception. Nice to see they surprisingly seem to have done these pretty well, though.

I’m insane, then. Passing. And I had them in ‘91. Just don’t do anything for me anymore. I’d rather have a nice retro of the white/infra pair or even the carmines. Tastes change. I just generally don’t dig all black shoes to wear anymore, and I don’t need these sitting in my closet just to have them anymore. Upcoming IVs are an exception. Nice to see they surprisingly seem to have done these pretty well, though.

We have to enjoy it now because dark days are coming since Gentry is back in power.

Im not a fan of the high tongue so these are perfect to me. Top to bottom.

Now lets see if these have a rock hard sole like the 2000. All thats left to call these the best retro outright is the wear test. Its looking like a landslide victory though

They look good, but a better retro than concords? Meh, nah.

Maybe to YOU it's barely noticeable, but the contrast is clear as day and does make a noticeable difference in the look of the upper on these.
BF9887EF-53C3-4674-94F7-17BC94736F10.png

Well given the lighting in the photo of course you're going to see it but on feet it will be barely noticeable. Barely noticeable: a slight difference. Photo tonytobacco tonytobacco posted on the previous page:

50ab0457-8b88-4fb6-8652-a19c0e9d6003-jpeg.2252901

Last edited:
Well given the lighting in the photo of course you're going to see it but on feet it will be barely noticeable. Barely noticeable: a slight difference. Photo tonytobacco tonytobacco posted on the previous page:

50ab0457-8b88-4fb6-8652-a19c0e9d6003-jpeg.2252901
I don't want to annoy people in the thread by going back and forth beating a dead horse into an unrecognizable mess, so the last thing I'll say is that I get you and I agree. :lol: I assumed you meant barely noticeable in general. Obviously from far away and in bad lighting it won't be a big difference. Anyways I'm just glad they did these well and added the dang heel in the first place. Looking forward to seeing more photos of these! :D

It’s crazy I’m saying this, but can we stop the arguing over the details and how someone describes them? It’s like every day now sheesh.

I had to hit the “show ignored content” to see what the argument was about lol. Should have known.

Strong agree famb.

My DMP’s aren’t wearable anymore but they’re my grails so I’m keeping them as long as possible.
I’ve seen them thrice in person. One kid in my high school around 2009. The next two were at my college; two Alpha Phi Alpha guys had them. Ultimate grail. Rare to actually see on foot too

Back
Top Bottom