2019 All Star Black Infrared Air Jordan 6

Where do you prefer the lace lock?

• Total voters
Found an old pic of my varsity’s. I believe this was around a year after staying DS’d in a ziploc bag seen in the background :lol:

4BFCA0B7-B726-4335-8B06-59F91E02E45B.jpeg

So glad to have the maroons. I remember seeing them in 2015 but passed cause of the price and was in the middle of what u might call a hiatus.

Glad to have them now. Should I rock them tomorrow, or wait till Infrareds release day? Lol.

I swear the wait for these are worse than the Concord was.

Yea. I’m actually anticipating these more than the Concords. I may like Concords better overall, but it’s been nearly 2 decades since I had a wearable pair of these, and with them building up to be possibly the best 6 retro ever, my thirst for them is at an absolute feaverpitch.

Do the 2015 Hares have that weird toe bump like the Bordeaux? I kinda want a pair but my cdp pair is still nearly flawless. I hope we get all the 7s again soon.

I’m in the middle of revamping my collection.

Do the 2015 Hares have that weird toe bump like the Bordeaux? I kinda want a pair but my cdp pair is still nearly flawless. I hope we get all the 7s again soon.

I’m in the middle of revamping my collection.
No, but it didn’t have the og style shape. A lot of pairs had craftsmanship issues too. Resell isn’t high, so if you want to double, I’d say go for it

I’ll probably go back and cop the Aquas later, and I still need to double on the bc3.

Gonna hold off on the 7’s though until all have a proper remaster.

Damn, I miss why white Infrared pair. The leather was stiff, but it was the break in type. I actually liked the Infrared shade better on those than the white pair.

Back
Top Bottom