2019 All Star Black Infrared Air Jordan 6

Where do you prefer the lace lock?

• Total voters
Customized my 2014s into Varsity Reds. Wore them to pick up these. Hope these are more comfortable because the 2014s were digging into my heal. Had 3 pairs of 2014s wore one pair till they yellowed then broke out the ones I customized in June. StockX sent the payout this morning for the last pair of 2014s while I was waiting on line for these
04C5AE45-1FDE-4D2F-B47B-4450B264221F.jpeg
A0E3B1B1-4D65-4E27-A9C8-65B7E56DEE99.jpeg
9E7D86A5-C0CA-4526-8E73-17EC924DD653.jpeg

Last edited:
My tts is 9.5 but i usually always order a 10 in everything. Just ordered my pair from footaction, will the half size up really be THAT much of a diff?

I’m a female. Orland Park, IL. I’m about to hit a few spots in Chicago on my way up to the airport, but idk if imma hit on these today.

You going to O'Hare or Midway? What time you gotta be there? There's gotta be a mall you can do on the way to stop after 3. Or keep looking online.

For all the contrast freaks.. I'm pretty sure all pairs have them. You can only catch it at an angle and or certain lighting.

Yall notice what the description on Nike says the color is

Air Jordan 6 Retro Men's Shoe
STYLE # / COLOR #:
384664-060
SIZE: M 12.5 / W 14
COLOR: Black/Crimson

It says this on Finish Line, too. I guess they did this, to distinguish them from the past releases.

1991: Infrared
2000: Deep Infrared
2010: Varsity Red
2010: Infrared (It was really like a Fire Red)
2014: Infrared 23
2019: Crimson Red (Labeled Infrared)

I could be wrong tho.

5th 4th 3th night not be necessary

Heck I might keep FTA pair & return SNKRS pair too.

Scenario will be similar to BC3 last year. But BC3 went straight to my foot after I walked out of FNL store.

I still don’t understand why Concord XI evaporates once they restock and I’m tired of chasing Concord XIs

For some people it MIGHT be. Some dudes have been waiting for 19, and 28 years. These are an ABSOLUTE grail for some. Including myself. They're my #3 FAVORITE Air Jordan, of ALL-TIME.

The 2019’s are definitely not as pink as the 2014’s

I can't wait to see what the "Crimson Red", looks like in person.

Easiest SNKRS cop ever. Got on at 10:30. Got confirmation within 5 minutes

Man, I F'N hate SNKRS with seething passion.They always tell you the sneaker is sold out, when it's not. Even on **** that you know is gonna sit. Plus, it takes like 5 to 10 minutes, to load up, on my phone. If it doesn't time out, altogether. That **** is the worse app EVER created. I'm THIS close to deleting that **** from my phone for good. I'm SOOO glad Finish Line came through for me. Now, I just pray my pairs aren't FULL of flaws. Every BIG GR I've copped from them since the WC 4's, in 2016, has had some BIG flaw I just could look pass.

|l|l|l|l|l|l|l|l

Yeah, but you have to find the right pair.

7971210A-4194-418E-BF3C-0AFED6A2E8F4.jpeg

I PRAY, that BOTH my pairs aren't long as hell, have contrast heels, and NO messy/chipped midsole paint.

I don’t understand how some people are debating whether or not to double up?

That’s not even a question. It’s a MUST.

The new guys can keep all the Off-White, Yeezys, and other hyped up kicks.

I waited 19 years for these to come out with NIKE AIR.

I’LL be DAMNED IF I DIDNT COP 3 Pairs.

Real OGs here know what I’m talking about.

Same here G. ****, I would've tripled up if I had the money!!!

:lol:

No need to double up IMO. With the amount of shoes people on here have these should last for at least the next 10 years, and by that time these will most likely have released again.

I'M STILL WAITING ON THAT THEN, & NOW AVATAR PIC!!! I'M GONNA KEEP REMINDING YOU, UNTIL I GET IT!!!

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Back
Top Bottom