2019 All Star Black Infrared Air Jordan 6

Where do you prefer the lace lock?

• Total voters
Gotcha- thought they were the varsity reds
From the eye test, I definitely agree. They seemed more like a fire red color after comparison. If I did not have the varsity reds in hand at the same time to compare with the infrared pack, I will think the same.

:pimp: wow
IMG_20190216_203708.jpg

Am I the only one who doesn’t have a ship email from SNS?

I got the confirmation email that I won.

No your not. I also have not got shipping info from them. Dont think I seen anyone post that they got shipping confirmation from SNS yet. But the thread is moving quickly so I could of missed it.

Damn...anybody went to garden stars today in jersey?
I’m really gonna have to go on Monday to try and track down a pair.

Did any of your pairs come with paint chips? That tiny white chip is bothering me
Am I frontin for nothing? Everywhere is sold out in my city (Toronto) so I couldnt exchange it in time and get a diff pair
Debating painting that tiny little spot with Angelus paint lol

2hfj81k.jpg

Mine feel like a bit orange to me....feeling like it's just my pair....everyone else's looks on point. ..nice bright red

No your not. I also have not got shipping info from them. Dont think I seen anyone post that they got shipping confirmation from SNS yet. But the thread is moving quickly so I could of missed it.

Ok cool.

One person said they got shipping confirmation this morning.

Other than that, nothing.

Ok cool.

One person said they got shipping confirmation this morning.

Other than that, nothing.

I'm thinking that they probably won't ship tomorrow and Monday is a holiday day I think. So they may not ship til Tuesday. I have a pair in hand so I'm ok with that but if that's your only pair then my patience would get tested. But I hear they have fast shipping so even if it is Tuesday you should have them Friday I would think.

Back
Top Bottom