2019 All Star Black Infrared Air Jordan 6

Where do you prefer the lace lock?

• Total voters
3FEEAD26-67A6-4876-BC61-4ADF898A50F2.jpeg

I wouldn’t be able to deal with that honestly.

Woah.

Everyone complaining about nothing. Anyone do the real test to a Jordan 6. Pulling on the tongue to see it the clasp is no good and pops off. One of my three pairs has the problem. My two personal are good.

Everyone complaining about nothing. Anyone do the real test to a Jordan 6. Pulling on the tongue to see it the clasp is no good and pops off. One of my three pairs has the problem. My two personal are good.
oh gd it. i didnt even go as far as taking the inserts out to test this. One more potential problem to check added to the list i guess

oh gd it. i didnt even go as far as taking the inserts out to test this. One more potential problem to check added to the list i guess

I always pull on the tongue immediately while factory laced. The one passed me at the store since I was in a hurry.

These are dope ! They finally did it the right way. The shoe is comfortable, light like it should be and it feels great on feet. The nubuck is very close to the og in term of texture and flexibility. The neoprene tongue is true to the huarache from where it came from and the infrared shade is perfectly derived from the hot lava shade, from where it came from too. The Nike Air font could have been bolder and true to the original but it's so good to have this icons back as closest as possible to the og version that i won't complain. Thank you Nike/Jb ! Please continue on this path for the future.

Attachments

• 20190219_195639.jpg
    20190219_195639.jpg
    107.7 KB · Views: 21
My Footaction order from todays restock has been officially canceled! Prepare yourselves folks! I found out because I hit up the online chat to ask a random question about my order, and she said "unfortunately it looks like your shoe was sold prior to us being able to ship it. This order has been canceled and you will be refunding."

What a waste...I HATE when orders are fulfilled from stores and not warehouses. Swear this happens every time I have ordered from a foot site.

My Footaction order from todays restock has been officially canceled! Prepare yourselves folks! I found out because I hit up the online chat to ask a random question about my order, and she said "unfortunately it looks like your shoe was sold prior to us being able to ship it. This order has been canceled and you will be refunding."

What a waste...I HATE when orders are fulfilled from stores and not warehouses. Swear this happens every time I have ordered from a foot site.

Same thing happened to me with footlocker. Ordered a size 9, purchased, only for them to email me a day later saying it was cancelled because it wasn’t available

Mine came today. After getting the Adapt BB, I decided to keep it, and not get one of my favorite Jordan’s, the 6. Then my wife bought my 6 for me and told me that she knew that I really wanted them and “Happy Late Valentines Day”. PS she hates all my shoes lol

E768BCCE-2077-4C47-BCBF-C97436B8584B.jpeg

Mine came today. After getting the Adapt BB, I decided to keep it, and not get one of my favorite Jordan’s, the 6. Then my wife bought my 6 for me and told me that she knew that I really wanted them and “Happy Late Valentines Day”. PS she hates all my shoes lol

Awesome girl.

Wow! Very cool.

Back
Top Bottom