2019 All Star Black Infrared Air Jordan 6

Where do you prefer the lace lock?

• Total voters
Might be an option for you cats who can’t figure out your true size

3D8D1CBD-62E5-42FA-AA93-625DBB1F3284.jpeg

I had the "2014" release, where i wasn't satisfied and i already have my "2019" pair and they really are TTS. The 2014s were half size to small, so i sold them. I wear a US11 and that's exactly what they are!

Also, shape and color looks good, also the infrared is ok. The 2014 had way to white infrared holes.

Never heard of 2014s running small lol.

i wish the 2014 never happened im so sick of hearing about it. You got people in here using us to try to convince themselves they didnt get ripped off with their stupid jumpman airs. Well you did and its trash so stop bringing it up. jfc. its 2019 and this is the 2019 black infrared 6 thread. Take your pink trash to the 2014 black infrared 23 thread. Ive seen that ****ty shoe more in the past two weeks than the past 5 years combined. If you bought them you shouldve known better. You got got.

i wish the 2014 never happened im so sick of hearing about it. You got people in here using us to try to convince themselves they didnt get ripped off with their stupid jumpman airs. Well you did and its trash so stop bringing it up. jfc. its 2019 and this is the 2019 black infrared 6 thread. Take your pink trash to the 2014 black infrared 23 thread. Ive seen that ****ty shoe more in the past two weeks than the past 5 years combined. If you bought them you shouldve known better. You got got.

Let it all out, Tony.

You have the talking pillow now.

tenor.gif

Back
Top Bottom