2019 All Star Black Infrared Air Jordan 6

Where do you prefer the lace lock?

• Total voters
F653835F-21D9-4FF8-98C8-75E9FA990D15.jpeg
1F304766-36F1-4A21-8A41-4165D7229DB1.jpeg

I coated the back heel to have more contrast but it didn’t look good so I’m changing it back. Luckily it comes off easily with non acetone nail polish remover.

Here’s the pics, I’ve learned from the experience. Hell, we all take the L so I’m man enough to accept mine.

What did you coat it with? Sorry if asked/answered already

Finally got shipping on my ftl pair as well. Snkrs pair is expected to arrive Wednesday. Can't wait to finally get these in hand. :nerd:

Fingers crossed? Pairs sitting/restocking left to right. Hardly much effort needed, let alone luck. As it should be.
Slim pickins around here. Nike hates Southern Oregon because we're part of the state of jefferson and not Oregon proper. We have a champs and footlocker. Thats it. And they get zero exclusive releases and rarely a size 14. I dont want to order another pair off the internet, I want it in my hands now. Also, being able to return them to the store is clutch because of the inevitable

I lost on all raffles for multiple locations and also missed all the online drops for size 8 of these. Size 8 seems to sell out the fastest online. So, I had to go to the mall and wait in line outside of a Finishline store before they opened. One of the Shoe Palace employees came to the line and told us they had a size 8 available. I went over and got one pair. There were people running around the mall and lining up at stores to get these. There's a ****'s sporting goods, Shiekh, Shoe Palace, Finishline and all the foot stores. The Finishline didn't even get a full size run and all the other stores raffled most of them off. I was lucky to find a pair, and there were tons of people looking around all the stores to grab a pair. I am amazed at the power Jordan Brand has to get all these people begging them to take their $200 for the 6s. I'm a bit too old to be hunting for releases, but I have to admit I had a little fun meeting people with the same hobby at the mall. We all tried to help each other find our sizes at the different stores. There are some great people out there who love Js.

You picked a hell of a shoe to pass on. Suit yourself. Not sure what you’re trying to prove but whatever. Do you.

It’s all the same contrast on every pair. The “shoe to shoe” thing is bogus. A lot of these dude are blind when it comes to having an eye for detail. These clearly have a contrast heel. And it’s clearly on every single pair. Period.
My right shoe has it. My left does not.

Back
Top Bottom