2019 NFL Discussion Thread: StaXX talking to himself

Should @Hahahaha be allowed byke?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Injuries aside, this game really was a microcosm of who the Green Bay Packers are. A stupid football team that manages to get in its own way in some shape or form...

...and that falls directly on the guy running the ship for the past 13 seasons. IDK how y’all Packers fans do it. Damn near infuriating to watch. Just a poorly coached squad.

Can only rely on #12 for so much. Both of them.

im laying down in bed with the lights off still drinking beer

lol nah dude goes straight home

i only know because i drive up every year for a playoff game. after a win the team usually goes to the private room in bar louie it’s in the gillette complex. i’ve seen pretty much everyone walk in there besides brady and asked a bartender and he said nah dude never goes lol

one time was even after the AFC championship and he still wasn’t there

Not surprising. He’s claimed to have had coffee before, let alone alcohol. He probably could not care less about that environment.

The real GOAT.

nick-foles-starts-carson-wentz.jpg

Not surprising. He’s claimed to have had coffee before, let alone alcohol. He probably could not care less about that environment.

i totally agree but still it’s so business for him that once the whistle blows he’s out lol

i mean we’re not talking about a regular season win the whole team after you earn a spot in the suoerbowl and he still goes straight home lol

Mike McCarthy having something name after him.. and the record

he won a super bowl so yeah. i think they might do that for everyone who's won a super bowl here. there's Holmgren Way along with everyone else around the stadium too. McCarthy hasn't been any less successful than Holmgren either. McCarthy hasnt been any less successful than anyone outside of Bill since he started in general. Despite how poor he's looked recently.

Injuries aside, this game really was a microcosm of who the Green Bay Packers are. A stupid football team that manages to get in its own way in some shape or form...

...and that falls directly on the guy running the ship for the past 13 seasons. IDK how y’all Packers fans do it. Damn near infuriating to watch. Just a poorly coached squad.

Can only rely on #12 for so much. Both of them.

My mans DSK making his quarterly appearance. :nthat:

i totally agree but still it’s so business for him that once the whistle blows he’s out lol

i mean we’re not talking about a regular season win the whole team after you earn a spot in the suoerbowl and he still goes straight home lol

Doesn't make sense to you or I...I'd be out there with all of them. :lol:

I actually asked Martellus Bennett about Brady and he said as much. My wife's sister helped run some charity events for Micheal Bennett here and I help out from time to time. Martellus is usually there cause they were in the summer and not in season, but I had asked him one time about Brady and he didnt have a lot to say except for us to both understand he's great, he just wasn't one of the guys. He NEVER kicked it. I told him I was going to ask him the next year his thoughts on Brady compared to Rodgers as he was with GB that offseason, but this was 2017. He went back to NE and Michael left Seattle, so that never happened because no event this year.

this game aside i really don’t understand why or where this week long debate between the two qbs came from.

i think rodgers is an amazing talent but if you’re gonna compare him to brady you should do the same (if not these guys instead) for brees and and even big ben the next time they play...

rodgers isn’t even the 2nd best packers qb ever let alone comprable to brady.

Last edited:
Mike McCarthy has only one more playoff win than Mike Holmgren during their respective coaching tenures in Green Bay and that's with McCarthy being there almost twice as long.

this game aside i really don’t understand why or where this week long debate between the two qbs came from.

i think rodgers is an amazing talent but if you’re gonna compare him to brady you should do the same (if not these guys instead) for brees and and even big ben the next time they play...
easiest way to put it, in my own words, is this:

brady is the GOAT - includes resume, rings, longevity, team factors, etc
rodgers is the BOAT - talent, ability, individual factors

those other 2 you mentioned aren't the best in either of those categories. also brady and rodgers have the top 2 records against the rest of the top 5 qbs of this era (manning, brees, ben).

similar to kobe/bron debates when both were in their prime, especially with the coaching disparities. you could use mj in place of kobe if that makes the analogy easier.
mj/kobe had PJax. bron had mike brown.
brady has the goat coach belichick. rodgers has mccarthy whose coaching is outdated a near decade now

Mike McCarthy has only one more playoff win than Mike Holmgren during their respective coaching tenures in Green Bay and that's with McCarthy being there almost twice as long.

Holmgren was great. Wish he had 1 more stint, then again, maybe not because no telling how that would've worked out. He's great though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom