2019 NFL Discussion Thread: StaXX talking to himself

Should @Hahahaha be allowed byke?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

ezgif-5-4081a75657fa.gif

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

This N reversed the gif :lol:

Really thought a Black man was winning in racist behind Florida??? :rofl::rofl::lol:

Florida has always been backwards. In a state that ranks 45th in education, but is the 3rd most populous state? A state of full of idiots.

I don’t put my faith or life in the hands of no man. I get mines on my own, y’all fools still relying on other human beings to guide your life. I think for myself, therefore I’m gone always eat.

It took a hell of alot to take out a black lady in Georgia

As of right now, gillum is losing by less than 1% of the vote.. with the added votes from amendment 4, he stands a tremendous chance in future elections

That fact that Florida, georgia and Texas were all even in play says alot and should give reason for some hope

I bet your granddaddy was a self hating negra’ :rofl::lol::lol:. Be honest, how many white women have you slept with? If you have, you ain’t real! I ain’t never slept with a white women, but I bet you’re one of those negras’ who want one as a trophy wife :lol::rofl:

How many black folks have you helped??? Your ancestors ought to be ashamed at you for continually being a beggar and seeking acceptance. You probably just became aware of your black heritage. And ironically, you sound like a materialist, talking about “crumbs”. So, that means you look down upon the less fortunate? :lol:

Money and material ain’t gone bring your insecure self happiness. So, keep accumulating bills, keep being a self-hater, keep pandering to whites.

I’d go to whatever shallow, unmarked grave your grandparents were thrown and stacked up in, dug up their skeletal remains, and piss on them

Y’all ain’t tap into your “blackness” until you turned 30. It’s too late for y’all scumbags :rofl:
I suspected you were ignorant, then you opened your mouth and removed all doubt:smh:

Nothing but facts! Only reason I vote is because of the sacrifice my ancestors made to give me that right.

You NEED to vote! If anything to honor all those black people who came before you and died fighting for YOUR freedom. You didn’t get those rights all on your own, it was on the backs of our ancestors. Don’t let their deaths be in vein.

Their death became in vein the moment they got those rights and racist white people went about systematically oppressing those rights. It sounds heroic “our ancestors died for this” no they didn’t die for THIS..what they died for we don’t have still...what they died for was a mirage..they were tricked. They never got a chance to finish. It’s a pretty bland statement people use to get people to vote..it honestly need to die off..don’t tell me what my ancestors died for..tell me what you’re going to give me and black people. That’s all that matters..the dead is the dead. I’m alive and want something my people want something other than a co-sign from Beyonce and Lebron James. It’s too real out here to be bull****in me about ancestors..they dead..I want more than crumbs.

Also Stacey still haven’t lost yet..we are getting a run off

Their death became in vein the moment they got those rights and racist white people went about systematically oppressing those rights. It sounds heroic “our ancestors died for this” no they didn’t die for THIS..what they died for we don’t have still...what they died for was a mirage..they were tricked. They never got a chance to finish. It’s a pretty bland statement people use to get people to vote..it honestly need to die off..don’t tell me what my ancestors died for..tell me what you’re going to give me and black people. That’s all that matters..the dead is the dead. I’m alive and want something my people want something other than a co-sign from Beyonce and Lebron James. It’s too real out here to be bull****in me about ancestors..they dead..I want more than crumbs.

Also Stacey still haven’t lost yet..we are getting a run off
Sometimes in life you do things without seeing any benefits, it’s called having character. You sound selfish as hell, but hey as long as you can live with it who am I to say you’re wrong. Honoring and appreciating what others have done for me means something to me. I accept everyone doesn’t value the things I do so as long as you’re happy RESPECT!

For the record you’re just being ignorant if you think the opportunities you have today weren’t a result from a brave little black girl choosing to walk into an all white school. Fighting for people like YOU! as they hurled racial insults, spit on her, and threatened her with violence all so people like YOU could have the chance at a decent opportunity to be educated. I’m sure you would have got there on your own though.

Last edited:
They plan on letting him play Sunday too.
Yep, can't be hard to learn his assignment. Same as Seattle with different verbiage.

This is a good move for Atlanta, with the ******** injuries and the bears having 7 division games left the Falcons(albeit a tall task) COULD sneak into that 2nd wildcard spot :smh:

Sometimes in life you do things without seeing any benefits, it’s called having character. You sound selfish as hell, but hey as long as you can live with it who am I to say you’re wrong. Honoring and appreciating what others have done for me means something to me. I accept everyone doesn’t value the things I do so as long as you’re happy RESPECT!

For the record you’re just being ignorant if you think the opportunities you have today weren’t a result from a brave little black girl choosing to walk into an all white school. Fighting for people like YOU! as they hurled racial insults, spit on her, and threatened her with violence all so people like YOU could have the chance at a decent opportunity to be educated. I’m sure you would have got there on your own though.

And yet schools are still segregated/ black schools have little resources... black folks can’t even have a bbq in the park without still being harassed by white people and the police being called on them...black people are still getting killed in the manner of emmitt till and white folks are walking off Scott free..how about all those REAL activist and protestors in Ferguson being killed off but nobody addressed that either ...hey even had a black president call black folks thugs for being angry and protesting police brutality..black people cant get business loans..don’t get a tax break for their own business..can’t get loans for housing...segregated through housing laws..oh and get this..can’t evej keep their own homes in their neighborhoods because white folks want that too...is this all while black folks are voting.

Dude you don’t have enough knowledge to challenge me on this..I’m well aware of everything that goes on with black people..from now to the past..you need to educate yourself..instead of coming to me with these dense point of views.

Yep, can't be hard to learn his assignment. Same as Seattle with different verbiage.

This is a good move for Atlanta, with the ******** injuries and the bears having 7 division games left the Falcons(albeit a tall task) COULD sneak into that 2nd wildcard spot :smh:

Oh one of them spots is ours...Deion will be back pretty soon...I had falcons at 11-5 I’m sticking to it

At the end of the day if you don't have money behind a politician nothing is getting done for your people. The LGBT community went to these politicians with a check. That's why we're in a era where society is extra sensitive about any slick talk about gay people. It's money in it. America didn't just wake up and say "let's be nice to them". Jewish people got things done with money. Asians have a low voter turnout cuz they know it's pointless. They are into ownership and top of that they have a home country that protects them, black people don't. Our home country has been robbed and controlled. It's a lot that goes into this.

These 2 games coming against the Bears are going to be CRUCIAL for the Vikes. Hopefully Dalvin remains healthy. Team looks completely rejuvenated when he plays.

At the end of the day if you don't have money behind a politician nothing is getting done for your people. The LGBT community went to these politicians with a check. That's why we're in a era where society is extra sensitive about any slick talk about gay people. It's money in it. America didn't just wake up and say "let's be nice to them". Jewish people got things done with money. Asians have a low voter turnout cuz they know it's pointless. They are into ownership and top of that they have a home country that protects them, black people don't. Our home country has been robbed and controlled. It's a lot that goes into this.

money and power, the youth opting out of participating in the process is another example of why they'll continually get screwed by the system.. black people and other minorities not showing up in strong numbers outside of election year cycles

doug jones is a perfect example, he won that because of black women.. a democrat in alabama

but things are gradually changing, but a passive attitude on the whole process isnt how things are going to change..

i wouldnt characterize asians in the same manner as you do.. asians dont want to rock the boat and they're patient.. especially the chinese, they'll take the lil jokes and abuses but quietly they're consolidating power on various levels and it's become more and more obvious how powerful they have become globally.. they have their fingers significantly throughout most major parts of the world and are fully stepping out onto the world stage as the US has taken significant steps back

And yet schools are still segregated/ black schools have little resources... black folks can’t even have a bbq in the park without still being harassed by white people and the police being called on them...black people are still getting killed in the manner of emmitt till and white folks are walking off Scott free..how about all those REAL activist and protestors in Ferguson being killed off but nobody addressed that either ...hey even had a black president call black folks thugs for being angry and protesting police brutality..black people cant get business loans..don’t get a tax break for their own business..can’t get loans for housing...segregated through housing laws..oh and get this..can’t evej keep their own homes in their neighborhoods because white folks want that too...is this all while black folks are voting.

Dude you don’t have enough knowledge to challenge me on this..I’m well aware of everything that goes on with black people..from now to the past..you need to educate yourself..instead of coming to me with these dense point of views.

great start, you're well aware that the US has significant.. now how do you think these things are ever going to change if abuses to the system like what brian kemp did, are not stopped?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom