2019 NFL Discussion Thread: StaXX talking to himself

Should @Hahahaha be allowed byke?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
money and power, the youth opting out of participating in the process is another example of why they'll continually get screwed by the system.. black people and other minorities not showing up in strong numbers outside of election year cycles

doug jones is a perfect example, he won that because of black women.. a democrat in alabama

but things are gradually changing, but a passive attitude on the whole process isnt how things are going to change..

i wouldnt characterize asians in the same manner as you do.. asians dont want to rock the boat and they're patient.. especially the chinese, they'll take the lil jokes and abuses but quietly they're consolidating power on various levels and it's become more and more obvious how powerful they have become globally.. they have their fingers significantly throughout most major parts of the world and are fully stepping out onto the world stage as the US has taken significant steps back

great start, you're well aware that the US has significant.. now how do you think these things are ever going to change if abuses to the system like what brian kemp did, are not stopped?

When politicians that want my vote put them on the agenda instead of pandering to every other group that line their pockets (won’t happen) . Doug Jones is a fraud that tricked them black people :lol: buddy isn’t going to do **** for them he’s made it clear when flipped the switch..he’s not a good example to use actually he supports my argument with saying **** these people. Best thing for black people to do is get their money up..because like the previous poster said..this is about money. Money effects policy not blind voting.

Irvin really turned down a chance to go to Pitt or NE and earn more money

nick-young-confused-face-300x256-nqlyaa.jpg

Pretty sure Atlanta's interest would've still been there after the season regardless

He’s from Atlanta. I think this is his last stop, honestly. Probably wants to be closer to home

I suspected you were ignorant, then you opened your mouth and removed all doubt:smh:

You’re not smarter, nor more educated, or versed in Black American affairs, then me. Again, it probably took you 30 years to look at the back of your hand, and realized your brown hue.

Welcome to the party, took you 30 years but, good luck and catch up. Funny, I bet you’re one of those “black liberal millennials” who got a wake up call, just come to a realization that things aren’t how you presumed... but I know you probably be wilidn’ out, acting a fool on social media like every other phony crybaby

money and power, the youth opting out of participating in the process is another example of why they'll continually get screwed by the system.. black people and other minorities not showing up in strong numbers outside of election year cycles

doug jones is a perfect example, he won that because of black women.. a democrat in alabama

but things are gradually changing, but a passive attitude on the whole process isnt how things are going to change..

i wouldnt characterize asians in the same manner as you do.. asians dont want to rock the boat and they're patient.. especially the chinese, they'll take the lil jokes and abuses but quietly they're consolidating power on various levels and it's become more and more obvious how powerful they have become globally.. they have their fingers significantly throughout most major parts of the world and are fully stepping out onto the world stage as the US has taken significant steps back

great start, you're well aware that the US has significant.. now how do you think these things are ever going to change if abuses to the system like what brian kemp did, are not stopped?

How did I characterize Asians? They don't vote in big #'s. That's a fact. They own these nail shops, restaurants, other businesses and go about their business. That's not a bad thing.

Black people voting in large #'s doesn't change anything when none of these politicians have a black agenda.

Sometimes in life you do things without seeing any benefits, it’s called having character. You sound selfish as hell, but hey as long as you can live with it who am I to say you’re wrong. Honoring and appreciating what others have done for me means something to me. I accept everyone doesn’t value the things I do so as long as you’re happy RESPECT!

For the record you’re just being ignorant if you think the opportunities you have today weren’t a result from a brave little black girl choosing to walk into an all white school. Fighting for people like YOU! as they hurled racial insults, spit on her, and threatened her with violence all so people like YOU could have the chance at a decent opportunity to be educated. I’m sure you would have got there on your own though.

All this tells me is Ruby Bridges got more heart than suckers like you! You’re assuming about people because you’re mad that you just found out about your black heritage. :lol::rofl:

Tbf,if anyone can help him rebuild his value its Breesus and Payton

Think it's a great move for him

Agreed. In all reality, he will leapfrog Carr & Meredith, instantly making him their WR3. He can potentially leapfrog Tre'Quan Smith too. The irony of a high octane offense still needing a true compliment to MT is funny. Saints are locked and loaded.

How did I characterize Asians? They don't vote in big #'s. That's a fact. They own these nail shops, restaurants, other businesses and go about their business. That's not a bad thing.

Black people voting in large #'s doesn't change anything when none of these politicians have a black agenda.

i know.. i'm talking about them thinking it's pointless part.. i think they take an overwhelming force approach, they are content waiting until they have the numbers (and power) to dictate how things go

and black people and young people voting changes the people in power, which leads to legit changes in things albeit slow and subtly.. but still changes..

When politicians that want my vote put them on the agenda instead of pandering to every other group that line their pockets (won’t happen) . Doug Jones is a fraud that tricked them black people :lol: buddy isn’t going to do **** for them he’s made it clear when flipped the switch..he’s not a good example to use actually he supports my argument with saying **** these people. Best thing for black people to do is get their money up..because like the previous poster said..this is about money. Money effects policy not blind voting.

so you would rather roy moore, that should work out great for black people

i'm sure having only 1 way to attack the many many many many MANY problems will change things

Just give me my money and let me do my thing. I’m not concerned about how everyone else uses their money.

After reparations, there would be no more excuses, that’s what y’all fail to realize. But I sense sarcasm, y’all just don’t want to come up off them millions :lol:

i know.. i'm talking about them thinking it's pointless part.. i think they take an overwhelming force approach, they are content waiting until they have the numbers (and power) to dictate how things go

and black people and young people voting changes the people in power, which leads to legit changes in things albeit slow and subtly.. but still changes..

so you would rather roy moore, that should work out great for black people
None have a black agenda ..none is doing **** for black people ...it doesn’t matter who’s in there

Just give me my money and let me do my thing. I’m not concerned about how everyone else uses their money.

After reparations, there would be no more excuses, that’s what y’all fail to realize. But I sense sarcasm, y’all just don’t want to come up off them millions :lol:

yall?

1. i'm not american

2. i'm not white

3. the slave trade is how both sides of my family ended up in my country and it wasnt voluntarily

4. the payment of reparations is bigger than what you're describing

5. it would be nice if the US government threw legit support behind the idea.. however, given that the current president came out with an ad that was deemed too racist for fox news just couple days ago AND an outright known racist was reelected in iowa AND you have people with your views, i dont see that legitimately happening any time soon

not sure i see it, probably 2 from the north and 2 from the south
The Falcons next 6 are: @Browns, Cowboys, @Saints, Ravens, @Packers, Cardinals.

Unfortunately I got more faith in the Falcons winning at least 4 of those than i have in the Bears finishing with 7 of their last 8 being in the division

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom