2019 NFL Discussion Thread: StaXX talking to himself

Should @Hahahaha be allowed byke?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Worse than hardy?

Also tyreek choking his pregnant girl gotta be up there

Yes. His kids were involved.

Multiple allegations of violent and threatening behavior involving Terrell Suggs have been made by his ex-fiancéeCandace Williams. In December 2009, Williams received a temporary protective order in Baltimore County, MD, requiring Suggs to stay away from her. According to a different complaint—in which Williams outlined the couple's history of domestic violence—she alleged that Suggs threw a soap dispenser at her head, struck her in the chest, and spilled bleach on her and their one-year-old son, causing a rash. According to her complaint, Suggs said he was going to "drown [her] with this bleach."

On November 20, 2012, Williams requested a temporary protective orderfrom the Circuit Court of Maryland for Baltimore County. In her complaint, which was obtained by Broadly, she alleged that Suggs punched her neck and threw her out of her car in early September 2012. She alleged that, after he threw her out, he began driving although her hand was caught in the seatbelt; she said their two children were in the car at the time. "He dragged me at a high rate of speed," Williams alleged. "I finally freed myself and fell in the road." Williams said she suffered "severe road rash" on her legs and feet as a result and was taken to urgent care; she also claimed that she could not walk following the incident.

In her complaint, she also outlines a history of abuse: In addition to the aforementioned December 2009 incident, she said that Suggs kicked her face and broke her nose in October 2009. "Throughout our relationship, since early 2007, he punched me in the face and stomach and threatened to take the children if I left him," she wrote. "He stole my ID so I could not leave."

Dude is a POS.

I think LeVeon Bell has a better chance to play this season and playoffs than Kareem Hunt..

And you'd be wrong.

Bell is ineligible to play this season. The deadline to sign his tender is over. Meaning he can't play since he can't sign. He's effectively done for the season.

As for Kareem, I don't imagine the league takes him off the exempt list. I don't see him playing this season. I don't see a suspension being levied until the start of the 2019 season.

Hunt will face a six game suspension plus the public back lash that comes with signing him. He is young and talented and someone will take a chance on him.

So the NFL claims they tried to get this footage multiple times but the hotel policy is that they would only release the video evidence to the police. NFL tries to get the video from the local authorities and they refuse but some how TMZ gets it. We live in a crazy world.

Seriously though Chiefs, league tried to get video from hotel they said no they gave it to police.

Cheifs/league go to authorities for video they say its evidence, then say no again its not available

TMZ goes to whoever, gets video and release it

How

tenor (2).gif

Seriously though Chiefs, league tried to get video from hotel they said no they gave it to police.

Cheifs/league go to authorities for video they say its evidence, then say no again its not available

TMZ goes to whoever, gets video and release it

How

tenor (2).gif

Chiefs are a joke, what can you expect

I'm not believing that the NFL and the Chiefs are just now seeing this. That's the same **** they said when the Ray Rice situation happened. So this thing happened in almost a year ago and they knew nothing but what Kareem said? Nah, I ain't going. They tryna hang him out to dry.

This league got private investigators following people. Jerry Jones be having personal babysitters for grown *** men. This league knows everything til they wanna play dumb.

Saints get exposed yesterday. Chiefs fracture their offense. Rams up next in wheel of misfortune

Yes. His kids were involved.

Dude is a POS.

Gawd damn.. after reading, I remember hearing portions.. but just never associated them with suggs

When I hear disturbing shh I try not to judge too quickly because you don't know the full story and obviously weren't there and don't know the history of the people involved and are only hearing the worst part about the famous party plus society in general judging men more harshly and assuming in these situations and assuming women are the victim

But to involve a damn toddler your soul gotta be f'd

Seems like the Chiefs didn't want to, or chose not to, see the video back in February.

You can get away with a lot when you lead the league in rushing.

I'm not believing that the NFL and the Chiefs are just now seeing this. That's the same **** they said when the Ray Rice situation happened. So this thing happened in almost a year ago and they knew nothing but what Kareem said? Nah, I ain't going.

This league got private investigators following people. Jerry Jones be having personal babysitters for grown *** men. This league knows everything til they wanna play dumb.

I honestly believe that it's at least plausible they never saw the tape.

If they did see the tape and kept it a secret, I dont think they would have cut Hunt so quickly after the tape surfaced. How would that look to the rest of the team and organization? You had an understanding with a player that youre overlooking a transgression, but then immediately cut him with it comes out? It seems like bad business especially considering the tape isn't THAT bad. Also consider that if Kansas City did have the tape in February, then they would have known it would eventually leak anyway.

Finally, idk why so many folks on here are so quick to give Hunt a pass. Dude looked a little too comfortable putting hands on a 19 year old girl :lol:

Finally, idk why so many folks on here are so quick to give Hunt a pass. Dude looked a little too comfortable putting hands on a 19 year old girl :lol:

No one, and i mean no one, is giving him a pass. Not sure where you even coming from with that. At most people are saying it wasnt THAT bad, regardless he put his hands on a woman in somewhay of an excessive force way. Followed by the nudge/kick, however you want to view the level of force he used for the kick the fact she was already on the ground just makes it even worse.

Again considering what some have done and are still playing this is not that bad of an incident. Her being 19 is irrelevant but dude is only 22, from my experience and observations alot of 18-25 (25 prob pushing it) generally act the same way.

Anyways, no one is giving him a pass

I don’t think anyone is giving him a pass. It’s jist more so pointing out how disingenuous the whole process has been.

TMZ don’t give a **** if that girl got touched. The nfl don’t give a **** either. But since a vid got leaked, now they want to have some type of extreme reaction when if they really cared, they would’ve laid the law down months back.

Finally saw the video and um, yeah, wow. Did I see the edited version or what? I saw him mildly push the girl, she punched/slapped bag, looks like she caught him with a finger nail, grabs his face because he might have been cut, and then his guys come to save the day. Then I see another shorty holding him back while he “kicks” her in a way WWE would send you to their training center if you tried to do that in a match. She seemed to be staggering though. Drunk or was there a overhand that we didn’t see?

Confused.

Well, my friend is in a 4 way tie for 2nd and is battling another 2nd place team this week and I just saw him insert Dion Lewis in place of Hunt.

Well, my friend is in a 4 way tie for 2nd and is battling another 2nd place team this week and I just saw him insert Dion Lewis in place of Hunt.

My friend scooped ware and his opponent has Hunt. His opponent was about 2 hrs late on the news this afternoon. My friend just looked at the mat hup and his opponent is now using Shady McCoy in place of Hunt

My friend scooped ware and his opponent has Hunt. His opponent was about 2 hrs late on the news this afternoon. My friend just looked at the mat hup and his opponent is now using Shady McCoy in place of Hunt
Damn first place scooped up ware before my friend even knew what the hell was going on. My friend was recovering today after drinking all night at the cowboys game and at Texas Live. Washed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom