2019 NFL Discussion Thread: StaXX talking to himself

Should @Hahahaha be allowed byke?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
So I guess the consensus on NT is to leave the 100 pound drunk woman yelling in the hallway and not beat her up would have been unreasonable.

It wasn’t just the yelling but the fact that she put hands on him first. All bets are off when you don’t keep your hands to yourself male or female. But apparently that’s the only facet of life that woman don’t want equality in. You put your hands on a dude you deserve whatever is coming to you. Not every guy is raised to practice restraint. Kareem’s fault comes from the fact that he didn’t exercise his wealthy prowess and just pay someone else to handle the girl for him. You saw how Shady McCoy just skated from that situation?...

Soooooo....... does TMZ target just a certain demographic, or......... do they **** over everyone’s career?

TMZ is in the card pulling business. Kareem squared up with a woman on camera and he has no one to blame but himself that the footage surfaced

Like others said, he's 22 with plenty of career ahead of him so that's good for him. But the blame rest solely on his shoulders on this one.

It wasn’t just the yelling but the fact that she put hands on him first. All bets are off when you don’t keep your hands to yourself male or female. But apparently that’s the only facet of life that woman don’t want equality in. You put your hands on a dude you deserve whatever is coming to you. Not every guy is raised to practice restraint. Kareem’s fault comes from the fact that he didn’t exercise his wealthy prowess and just pay someone else to handle the girl for him. You saw how Shady McCoy just skated from that situation?...
I'm not really one for the "all bets are off" belief I think any grown man should be able to act proportionally based on his strength. It's not like he was trying to protect himself in that video. Some might believe the woman deserves to be taught a lesson or whatever but that's not adult thinking.

It's not a coincidence this **** happens to NFL players so much. It's a football culture issue. You're supposed to get mad and look for someone to hit.

I wonder who they sent to intimidate the police into handing over the evidence?

Maybe the hotel had rights to the video or the chick and her lawyer had the videos, and they sold to tmz. I wonder if they offered it to the highest bidder (nfl or tmz)

You just cant go along and do that today unless you are prepared for the consequences.

Today, yesterday, tomorrow

An overwhelming majority of white dudes know damn well when to pull that sh.. and they know damn well what's coming if they pull that shh at the wrong time

Now sure, you'll have someone who might get too familiar and think they can say "ga"

But that "er" only coming when they think they safe for whatever reason (got numbers, in a position of power, some BS)

By no means am I advocating for the beating of women.. but an unfortunate side affect of the whole "you should never hit a woman" you got women doing extremely dumb sh without any concept of having to deal with the ramifications of their actions.. as a society I feel we would be far better off if we focused more on teaching/telling "violence should always be a last resort"

Dudes really think the NFL got pull like the FBI. They can’t just roll into the police department and be like aye let us see that video too bruh.

It's the hotel's property.. unless it's part of some ongoing investigation, the government takes it for whatever reason or someone involved takes the matter to court

The hotel is free to do with it as they please, it's their property.. and even with the above you could have someone with access who might see an opportunity to make some money and "leak" the video

The ol “omg idk why this happening to me.” trick. Shorty got asked to leave, didn’t want to, felt embarrassed and then wanted some attention so she started acting a Gotdamn fool. Hunt girl came outside ready to put them paws on her, she started talking spicy to the gf so hunt came outside. She threw a couple N’s to get a reaction outta him.

Now hunt is a complete idiot and no excuse for that dumb ****. There is no reason why he stepped outside of the door. Should’ve called the cops on her lame ***.

Just pick up the room phone, call the front desk and tell them their are some people outside of your room harassing you

Call the cops on himself.. They're inside his room drinking.. while underage. This situation was all bad
The problem is they have another guy that just got waived.. for allegedly doing much worse to a woman claimed to have a history of false reports..
No more than a week later the star Running Back of one of the best teams in the league.. get's a tape released of a drunk alteration.. with teenagers.. In CLEVELAND.. now really??

Shoot atleast he kicked them out ... he could be looking at even more serious allegations right about now

I wonder how the suspension is going to work since he has been released... Like does it go into effect after he's signed by a new team.. There's more than a few teams that need a new star RB

Just gonna be real, this screams you’ve punched women before and can relate

Call the cops on himself.. They're inside his room drinking.. while underage. This situation was all bad
The problem is they have another guy that just got waived.. for allegedly doing much worse to a woman claimed to have a history of false reports..
No more than a week later the star Running Back of one of the best teams in the league.. get's a tape released of a drunk alteration.. with teenagers.. In CLEVELAND.. now really??

Shoot atleast he kicked them out ... he could be looking at even more serious allegations right about now

I wonder how the suspension is going to work since he has been released... Like does it go into effect after he's signed by a new team.. There's more than a few teams that need a new star RB

I'm guessing it goes into effect after he signs with a new team.

By no means am I advocating for the beating of women.. but an unfortunate side affect of the whole "you should never hit a woman" you got women doing extremely dumb sh without any concept of having to deal with the ramifications of their actions..
Women get beat all the time B

You really think women in America aren't afraid of getting beat up by a random man because of "society"? And that's a problem to you? :lol:

Me too when it does it’s intended purpose does a good thing. Airing someone out like Weinstein and holding them accountable.
. They deserve it.

However, when you have cases like that Asia Argento chick who was a face of the movement messing around with an underage boy, it severely damages the credibility of the movement.

The me too movement when done with honest intentions is a good thing. When it’s used to reach, settle scores and get even, it’s a bad thing and harmful to the credibility of a movement designed to get justice for legit actual victims.

Soooooo....... does TMZ target just a certain demographic, or......... do they **** over everyone’s career?

In an ideal world, celebs who’ve had their dirty laundry aired out by tmz would hire some private investigators to dig up dirt on the tmz employees. Any affairs that would ruin their marriage, and other damning info that would negatively impact their lives. Get it all aired out.

We can all agree Kareem Hunt deserved some form of discipline and that it looks horrible on the Chiefs end if the saw the vid earlier and let it rock.

But tmz’s practice of exposing people for personal gain and self serving reasons. That type of stuff needs to be shut down.

Women get beat all the time B

You really think women in America aren't afraid of getting beat up by a random man because of "society"? And that's a problem to you? :lol:

I think there are a multitude of problems

I was speaking to 2, people who shouldn't be using certain language doing so AND people taking advantage of perceptions to do things they shouldn't

Take this, for example:
miami-heat.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom