2019 NFL Discussion Thread: StaXX talking to himself

Should @Hahahaha be allowed byke?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think there are a multitude of problems

I was speaking to 2, people who shouldn't be using certain language doing so AND people taking advantage of perceptions to do things they shouldn't

She shouldn’t have been dropping N bombs. Hunt shouldn’t have shoved her escalating everything. He should have gone in his room and locked the door then called security. He bugged out.

I think there are a multitude of problems

I was speaking to 2, people who shouldn't be using certain language doing so AND people taking advantage of perceptions to do things they shouldn't

It's 2 sides to the coin. People just ain't aware or scared to speak on it. It's a lot of crazy *** females out here, this situation shows that. This "me too" era has it's good parts and it's bad parts. It's good to expose men who are trash and beating women but we can't use it to make excuses for women who are trash. People have used this "me too" and "feminist" thing to go overboard on dudes for small stuff.

I know this may have been Heat of the moment type of thing, but Kareem shouldn’t have kicked her. I know it wasn’t that hard of a kick, but everything else from the video didn’t seem that over the top.

Nonetheless, **** the NFL. They seen’t that video beforehand.

If this women would’ve went back to her car and got a gun, people would be singing a different tune.

Women know their coddled and get away with a variety of stuff, when backed into a corner. Again, we also don’t know what transpired in the room (she might’ve been asssulted off camera, who knows) I want ALL sides of the story.

Again, this is why I’m not friendly with everyone I come across. I BET $10, Kareem used the “I’m a star NFL player for the chiefs” to lure her into the room.

When you try to use celeb status to lure women 70% of them get that bell ding in their head, and try to trap you to gain goods or financial favors.

Now, 30% of groupies I would say ginuinely like the dudes that approach them. Maybe higher than 30%, actually.

You have to really read a women, and know what her intentions are.

All coochie ain’t good coochie. Kareem got a wake up call.

First time logged on since yesterday afternoon. Not surprised in the slightest Kareem got released. Chiefs didn't save face at all by making that move tho. They are a guilty party in this as well.

What has the consensus in here been? Do you guys think he sees an NFL field again or is he done?

And nick. nick. you don't even have a "@kdslittlebro , pls stay safe" in the thread title..... do I have to do your job for you?!

She shouldn’t have been dropping N bombs. Hunt shouldn’t have shoved her escalating everything. He should have gone in his room and locked the door then called security. He bugged out.

Yup.. alot that shouldn't have happened

I've said many times hunt should have stayed in his room use his room's phone and call the front desk

He was screwed as soon as whoever opened the door

I wonder what Ben Roethlisberger thinks about all this?
67BEFFD4-988A-4644-BBB3-3DE6D08AA70B.png

Kareem is an idiot and the girl can **** off.

Both of them are morons.

This always turns into some picking a side argument. Where either a guy gets a pass for having zero self control. Or a woman should be worshiped and can do no wrong as she levitates above the ground.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom