2021-22 NFL Off-Season Thread | Training Camp

Will any teams be forced to forfeit games due to COVID-19?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think all that will happen to the owner is selling the team. We are talking about billionaires here. If millionaire celebrities and athletes can get away with whatever they want, you think they’re really gonna go after an old wrinkly billionaire white guy?

"Let's go Commando!"

😬

-foe
giphy.gif

The NFL spent millions of dollars investigating deflategate which seemingly went on forever and are now trying to sweep Flores' "baseless" claims under the rug in 30 seconds.

:evil::stoneface: :smh:

Are you not allowed to give a head coach a two or three year deal? I’m trying to understand why the Giants keep giving five year deals. Daboll, Judge, Shurmer and maybe Mac all got five year deals.

I don’t give a **** about the owners losing money but it keeps teams from firing bad coaches sooner.

Bomani saying some great **** in this

Last edited:
Are you not allowed to give a head coach a two or three year deal? I’m trying to understand why the Giants keep giving five year deals. Daboll, Judge, Shurmer and maybe Mac all got five year deals.

I don’t give a **** about the owners losing money but it keeps teams from firing bad coaches sooner.

Every deal should be 3 years IMO. That’s the minimum a coach should get (barring outside things, word to Urban)

Belichick strikes me as a guy that doesn’t use nicknames or last names in his contact list. He saw 2 Brian’s and chose wrong. One of my boi’s texts me twice a year thinking I’m his business contact because we have the same name.

Upper management often have a candidate in mind, the vacancy, interview and hiring process is just a formality. That's the sad truth about a lot of jobs.

I known vacancies that have been closed due to another candidate being more qualify than the person in mind, only to be reopen a few months later.

I should not have to ask this but are there still people out here who genuinely believe pro sports teams don’t cheat, fix, and throw games?

I suspect the outcome will be to just slot Flores into one of these head coaches vacancies to shut him up n retreat. He will also need 69’s security if he keeps digging in his bag!

I agree these look a little better, BUT…how are you gonna rebrand for a new name and then take your new name off every single uniform :lol:
I personally don’t like having the name on a football uniform - feel like that’s more for baseball. With that being said if you’re gonna do it you do it with a tiny font where it’s almost unnoticeable. They had it this way on the Redacteds uniforms so I’m not sure why they changed. Guarantee these are out when they are eligible for new uniforms.

Belichick strikes me as a guy that doesn’t use nicknames or last names in his contact list. He saw 2 Brian’s and chose wrong. One of my boi’s texts me twice a year thinking I’m his business contact because we have the same name.

i don’t think that’s an ’accident‘ hoodie is making

im assuming he got at least 2 phones

hell I wouldn’t even put it past dude to have someone who signed an NDA or for professional reasons can’t disclose what he says to them being the person who is doing his texting and keeping records of stuff in a easily accessible/disposable place

Dolphins owner should be removed immediately if he offered his coach money to lose. You cannot accept that under any circumstances. Gotta remove him to send a message. Especially with how much legalization around sports betting has become. People already think sports are fishy and this adds to it coming from the inside.

I like the Washington jerseys. I think they wanted to stay away from any name with "red" in it that's why they ain't use the redtails name.

I dont think it's intentional from bill. if anything, this opens him up to getting investigated just as part of being involved (like why did he know Daboll got the gig before interviews were done in the first place?). and he also loves the giants organization. always has

I just listen the Hue Jackson interview. Dude should not have another HC job if true, why not just resigned?

FOH. You went along with the plan until youbwas canned and then it was an issue.

This is a **** show ...

Glad is coming to light, but not the slightest inch of sympathy. These dudes knew was was going on and they side stepped until it impacted them ... where was the solidarity and injustice outcry when it was in the forefront?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom