2021-22 NFL Off-Season Thread | Training Camp

Will any teams be forced to forfeit games due to COVID-19?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jags will still screw it up, do you know the owner and GM and coaches that have been hired?
Let-People-Enjoy-Things-meme.png

I think that Harbaugh leveraged Michigan for a raise or he intended on coming here to Miami, but the Flores suit prevented it

He’ll never be able to use his D in a big spot with Daniel Jones, come on over Pat

This is a lot to develop in an hour, I thought we had one guy for the last 24 hours and now in the last 60 minutes we don’t have him and definitively have someone else.

Daniel Jones one more year than get your guy or another year of Kirk and then start from scratch. Seems the same to me. Pick what your familiar with. Him and Daboll also have New England ties.

Honestly if Harbaugh didn’t turn this misdirect into a pay bump….. missed opp babe. It sounds like his wife saw him flirting at the bar while ordering drinks and he came back with 6 texts of how much he loves Michigan.

Honestly if Harbaugh didn’t turn this misdirect into a pay bump….. missed opp babe. It sounds like his wife saw him flirting at the bar while ordering drinks and he came back with 6 texts of how much he loves Michigan.

He’s currently the 11th highest paid coach in the Big Ten, where there are 12 schools. I would be shocked if he doesn’t get a raise in the near future.

I think the job was his if he wanted it, but the NFL circus is about to be wild for a while til they manage to get out of all this controversy (and they will just watch). Why leave your "dream job" for the circus. Eventually he'll keep losing and the NFL will get back to their crooked ways and he'll coach in the league in a few years.

its wild seeing O'Connell's coaching trajectory. Dude shot up quick. First job was as a QB coach.

McVay really gets good feelings about people for coaching jobs. He hires the right people.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom