2021 NFL Off-Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

But, But, But Eric Bieniemy doesn’t interview well

#gtbw

supposedly we put in a request to interview bieniemy same time as we put in the request to interview mcdaniels, I think the 16th

but according to bieniemy’s agent, on the 18th, we were hiring mcdaniels.. which obviously wasn’t the case because we interviewed the guy we hired on the 19th

obviously football got race issues.. but it is football, who gives a damn about a suit

this is the last HC I remember making a big deal about wearing a suit

1611421352347.jpeg

supposedly we put in a request to interview bieniemy same time as we put in the request to interview mcdaniels, I think the 16th

but according to bieniemy’s agent, on the 18th, we were hiring mcdaniels.. which obviously wasn’t the case because we interviewed the guy we hired on the 19th

obviously football got race issues.. but it is football, who gives a damn about a suit

1611421352347.jpeg
It's a big deal because not black man would ever get serious consideration for a ANY job not coming professionally dressed. It's not JUST football. If Todd Bowles or Marvin Lewis showed up to an interview in a jumpsuit, it would be used a justification to why they DIDN't get the job.

All I read in this is that they interviewed a guy last minute and he swept them off their feet and offered him a job or he knew it was his job all along, and the Eagles faked the whole "hiring process."

It's a big deal because not black man would ever get serious consideration for a ANY job not coming professionally dressed. It's not JUST football. If Todd Bowles or Marvin Lewis showed up to an interview in a jumpsuit, it would be used a justification to why they DIDN't get the job.

All I read in this is that they interviewed a guy last minute and he swept them off their feet and offered him a job or he knew it was his job all along, and the Eagles faked the whole "hiring process."

They made a request of the man and he informed them of his situation

doesn’t seem any different than the people they spoke to via zoom because of their and the world’s circumstances

while there clearly are race related issues THAT ain’t it

and eagles met with duce, Todd bowles, Jared Mayo, saleh and put in a request to meet with bieniemy before making any decision

how many minority coaches the jags meet with before offering the job to urban Meyer?

1611421352347.jpeg
Leave us out of this :frown: :lol:

If they do hire Bienemy does that help mitigate things with Deshaun? 🥱 And can coaches accept jobs while their team’s still playing, thought I remember Kyle Shanahan already having the 49ers job during the Pats/Falcons SB.

And can coaches accept jobs while their team’s still playing, thought I remember Kyle Shanahan already having the 49ers job during the Pats/Falcons SB.

you can but not really.. you can have an agreement in principle

but not sure you can actually sign a contract with another team or announce it

so that’s why stuff will get announced so quickly after teams are done.. but at same time until stuff is signed, guys can back out (like how mcdaniels did)

Deshaun can't be traded anywhere until March anyway. With February still to come & January being the longest month ever, this chaos is going to DRAG.

The Jets haven’t been “good good” since 2009/2010, almost more than a decade. Deshaun there would be fun to watch.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom