2021 NFL Off-Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why would anyone hate a tean that suck?
because we always hear about how the Jets are gonna be good every year. Thats why. Nobody outside the Jets fans gives a damn about the Jets man. You think its because of NY? If anything, people hate the Giants because thats been the only team that mattered.

:rofl: :rofl:

wat

DeadsetAce DeadsetAce what is this kind gentleman talking about?
you might be one of the more realistic Jets fans in here but there a couple who are regulars in here that has been talking about the Jets are gonna be great for years. This year might have been the first time those Jets fans haven't been optimistic.

vlcsnap-2020-12-15-04h59m05s794.png

because we always hear about how the Jets are gonna be good every year. Thats why. Nobody outside the Jets fans gives a damn about the Jets man. You think its because of NY? If anything, people hate the Giants because thats been the only team that mattered.
Delusional fans then. Anyone that talked about the Jets being good after they hired Gased, dont know football.

Anyways.

I can see them talking SB if we get Watson. LoL

Delusional fans then. Anyone that talked about the Jets being good after they hired Gased, dont know football.

Anyways.

I can see them talking SB if we get Watson. LoL
every fan base has them. I'm literally arguing with Rams fans who think Goff is better than Watson.

You can literally say this about every fan base :lol:

I feel like all the Jets fans in this thread are reasonable...

NE and McDaniels would be good. NE has a TON of cap space and is supposedly going to use it. zero competition for 2 years at least too

that said, not sure about that cheap **** Bill's appetite to pay a QB that much :lol:

yeah I question if Bill will even get weapons for him, not to mention NE looking like the 3rd or 4th best team in that division.

if he's trying to win Indy is a no brainer, already a playoff team and only Tennessee to compete with in the division.

It's amazing how much we suck but yet how many haters we have.

Watson wants to be a Jets because wtf else is out there? Ya have to get it thru ya head ... NY LA (Souther Cali in general) are the best two cities in the US.

Even when you cant afford the luxurious lifestyle is still great to live in.

It's not Jets hate, they're just a team that was bad enough to have the 2nd pick this year. I honestly want to see the Jets be good, I'm a Raiders fan so I know the feeling :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom