2023 Official MLB Season Thread

Fell asleep near the end of the game but was not expecting a Dodgers comeback anyway.

They had several chances to get back in the game but couldn't come through like earlier in the series.

Props to the Astros and congrats their fans.

Happy for the city of Houston; they've been through hell the last few months and if there ever was a city that deserve a championship right now, it's them.

Respect.

DNo3Hz2WsAE-k32.jpg

To be fair, star players have way less of an impact compared to other sports.

Or else Trout and Harper would be meeting in the World Series for the 3rd straight year.

Angels getting Trout some help :nerd:

They need to be in the market for every starting pitcher

everyone calling for Yu's head are the same people talkin mad ish about how thats the help Crenshaw needed when they picked him up.
Yall shouldve known he was washed.
I dont see the Dodgers making it this far again for a long time.

in that ball park? i always wonder if pitchers are willing to go to a place where they can get lit up.
Astros bullpen had good stats in the regular season. That’s not the issue. Also when you win, people I’ll adapt to fit.

everyone calling for Yu's head are the same people talkin mad ish about how thats the help Crenshaw needed when they picked him up.
Yall shouldve known he was washed.
I dont see the Dodgers making it this far again for a long time.

dodger fans need to be mad at their offense... 1 run... yall didnt even face Verlander and Keuchel hahaha... Yu isnt washed yet IMO, astros offense is just that sick.

dodger fans need to be mad at their offense... 1 run... yall didnt even face Verlander and Keuchel hahaha... Yu isnt washed yet IMO, astros offense is just that sick.

Trust we were crapping all over KKKKody and Turner and Seager all night/all series. The team was 1-13 with RISP I was having flashbacks to the mid 2000's dodgers. They kept swinging for the fences and chasing bad pitches.

But Yu crapped the bed twice and put the team in a hole on their heels before they even came up to bat, twice! If Yu is relatively clean those first two innings the game plays out differently.

Back
Top Bottom