2024 NFL Draft Thread

I saw a mock last night that had the Raiders taking Nix at 8.........

Raiders.
Bo Nix.
Top 10.

I mean...... :lol:

Draft all the QBs and all the WRs

need DBs and I guess LBs to drop and for the saints to not make the playoffs

The dark cloud has been lifted from the Vegas desert and the sun has began to shine again. The curse of the Pats is no more.

We not picking top10!!!!
IMG_0193.gif

But Bo might still be our guy :lol: we’ll see how AOC ends the season.

If I was the Bears, I would keep Fields and add 2 non QB top prospects to roster…If fields ain’t it they picking at the top of 2025 anyway :lol:

Bears are going to fire the entire coaching staff and trade Justin Fields. They'll hire a new head coach and then he, our new president, and Poles will select a rookie QB. This will not only reset the rookie QB payscale, but it'll buy the staff another 3 years.

If you bring back Fields next year, you have to sign him to a new deal. He isn't signing for less than $25 mill a year. Bears would also keep the head coach, but probably bring a new OC in again. You can then entertain trades for the #1 pick and still load up on good players.

Less than 2 weeks ago I was sure the Bears would move on from Fields.....now I think we're keeping him lol. I don't freaking know.

Yea, this draft is shaking out to be hella interesting with no clear indication on how it will shake out. Will the Bears keep Fields? Kyler staying in the desert? This has been touted as a QB draft and is it possible the first two picks not being QB’s?! :lol:

Caleb going to the Commanders gonna be sad to see.

I think the Bears take Caleb and trade Fields to the Falcons or whoever for decent draft capital.

Some of the posturing they’ve been doing about Fields making the decision hard on them (and he has) only helps them.

I think the Bears take Caleb and trade Fields to the Falcons or whoever for decent draft capital.

Some of the posturing they’ve been doing about Fields making the decision hard on them (and he has) only helps them.
That could def happen. However , now I lean towards us keeping Justin , and trading down a spot with Washington for extra picks, and drafting MHJ. Then loading up on talent with a ton of later picks. Plus we still have a lot of cap space.

is willams light years better then maye?

why not trade fields to whoever offers the most and trade the 1st pick to the football team since im pretty sure they want williams bad.

you still can get maye or whoever in this draft.(if maye sucks to everyone then NVM)

my mom is pretty excited at the thought of NE taking him after watching him for the first and only time last night :lol:

I have a feeling this run by UW will prevent Penix from sliding too far. His injury history is something that would lead to a slide, but with any due diligence, Penix has changed up his play style from his Indiana days. Rarely runs and doesn't hold onto the ball. If he falls outside the top 15, teams messed up.

But yeah...he's in the spotlight and especially with a Natty win and great performance, he'll be a hot name.

I have a feeling this run by UW will prevent Penix from sliding too far. His injury history is something that would lead to a slide, but with any due diligence, Penix has changed up his play style from his Indiana days. Rarely runs and doesn't hold onto the ball. If he falls outside the top 15, teams messed up.

But yeah...he's in the spotlight and especially with a Natty win and great performance, he'll be a hot name.

yeah. that performance monday was huge for him. i think initially (2-3 months ago), my thought was he could maybe be had in the early 2nd. but definitely don't see that happening anymore after what we've seen

Penix being 24 his rookie year will scare some teams.

It could also assist him (if he dropped a slot or two) to a better situation, and also a more mature/ready now rookie QB.

Back
Top Bottom