2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

I can't believe that a discussion (debate? back and forth?) on how Civilists fit has run 3+ pages. It's kind of getting comical now.

you don't have to join or try to help if it bothers you that people on NT help each other; which was what this board was originally built on

Anybody else get theirs in notice a number written on the box? My guess is the rumor of 500 pairs was true. My box has 450 written on it

I can't believe that a discussion (debate? back and forth?) on how Civilists fit has run 3+ pages. It's kind of getting comical now.
Couldn't believe how many pages of if there will be a stitched p or not on the premiers, but it's not that big a deal.

Last edited:
From what I understand, they received 500 total and sold appx 100 on release morning... or maybe just sold to everyone that came then any remaining went to the online release? What size was yours? I'm assuming a lower size since the # was lower

I think its good to discuss how sneakers fit, the first pair of Highs i bought were the Slayers (size 11) and the toe box kills my foot. I bought the Civilist in a size 11 and the same ****...ended up selling the 11 and copping an 11.5 thanks to John. Now I always go size 11 in lows only and 11.5 in Highs...damn wide feet.

Last edited:
I think its good to discuss how sneakers fit, the first pair of Highs i bought were the Slayers (size 11) and the toe box kills my foot. I bought the Civilist in a size 11 and the same ****...ended up selling the 11 and copping an 11.5 thanks to John. Now I always go size 11 in lows only and 11.5 in Highs...damn wide feet.

How long did you rock the Civilist before you threw in the towel?

From what I understand, they received 500 total and sold appx 100 on release morning... or maybe just sold to everyone that came then any remaining went to the online release? What size was yours? I'm assuming a lower size since the # was lower
For the morning release they sold to whoever showed up and then closed up shop until 11am when they regular opened.  I copped a 13, but I'm pretty sure I was one of the early orders.  I clicked the link before 3pm and the site didn't get slow for me until I had to select my method of payment.

I still haven't even worn my Civilist's yet, now I'm nervous they aren't going to fit right. Guess I'll have to wear them in the next couple days just to see. Luckily I don't have wide feet or I'd really be trippin.

I still haven't even worn my Civilist's yet, now I'm nervous they aren't going to fit right. Guess I'll have to wear them in the next couple days just to see. Luckily I don't have wide feet or I'd really be trippin.
I go up .5 in all SB Dunks and mine are still painful after 5+ wears. Wide foot syndrome. 

@tiffay release.

Why sooo much good stuff dropping so early in the year! I just ordered the BHM 2014 and YOTH yesterday.... And now "possibly" a February "Tiffany" hi release speculation! Nike is taking all my money !

I go up .5 in all SB Dunks and mine are still painful after 5+ wears. Wide foot syndrome. 
Yeah I always go TTS and haven't ever had an issue yet, but it seems like a lot have had problems with the Civilists being tight for some reason. Then again I always unlace/relace my SBs when I first put them on, I like to wear them loose and never tie the laces so maybe that's part of it too.

Last edited:
I don't recall either pair being too limited. Sure [@=https://niketalk.com/members/73758"John00" url="/t/303260/2014-nike-sb-dunk-thread-grs-and-qss-added/25830#post_19529339"]K COAST (410) 524-8500 HAS THE PREMIER DUNK HIGH NOW!!! SIZES 8-12!

The Don has returned. :smokin
Damn the Civilists run snug I can't decide if I should sell and size up

For those that own them did it get any better? They are smaller than my other Highs I compared them to when I got home

My recent pairs def fit better in 12. Was an adjustment since I was always got by with 11.5s pre-blue box. I would size up to the 9.5 if possible. If you're patient, stuff the toebox to loosen em up. Haven't gotten many wears in my pair just yet so they're still snug, been stuck on my Anthracites and Venoms of late.
Its going down. Feb QS/HS Tiffany Dunks...and a Diamond Dunk Low. 

John00 You're my only hope. Pause. 
This thread is gonna be wild, lol.

Nah I dont think its your feet bro... Theres a lot more cushion in ankle support area and the cut of recently released SBs has been much narrower than previous.... Im normally a 10.5 for SBs cuz they use to be wider but now sz 11 for me!!!! 

never tried getting them stretched but the thinner insole works perfect 

How long did you rock the Civilist before you threw in the towel?
Wore them once to a party, regretted it after the first hour. Same thing happens with my Slayers, toe box is narrow and the rest of the shoe is fine. Less creasing but less comfort.

Its going down. Feb QS/HS Tiffany Dunks...and a Diamond Dunk Low. 

John00 You're my only hope. Pause. 
laugh.gif
 Repped. UNheardOf is pretty credible. I'm hoping this release REALLY takes the focus away from the BHM Low, I think those are pretty dope.

Wondering what the Diamond Lows will look like too.
The Don has returned.
smokin.gif

This thread is gonna be wild, lol.
Repped. I'm hoping it doesn't get TOO crazy in here.
laugh.gif

Last edited:
^ Yep... What's messed up is that SB's are finally being released on NDC and most people have absolutely no chance to cop... Damn Bots!

John00 'minus whale' change his name to John Connor since he is our leader and our (the Resistance) only hope in defeating the empire of Bots... Lol...

Just as an FYI and to further fuel the fire a shop recently posted an unboxing of the premiers for their release and the shoe did in fact have all premier branding, inner soles, p stitch, and tongue tag.
Is this legit? that maybe certain skateshops wil have the premier brand n others dont like nike.com?

^ Yep... What's messed up is that SB's are finally being released on NDC and most people have absolutely no chance to cop... Damn Bots!
ehh whatever..  it's just another place for a possible cop... as you said they didn't used to be on NDC.  so them now being on NDC, even if there are bots, isn't worse off than before ... just cop em from your local or place a phone order like what used to be mandatory before NDC wanted in on the action

Back
Top Bottom