2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

ehh whatever..  it's just another place for a possible cop... as you said they didn't used to be on NDC.  so them now being on NDC, even if there are bots, isn't worse off than before ... just cop em from your local or place a phone order like what used to be mandatory before NDC wanted in on the action
Most definitely... I was just stating that it sucks to have an additional outlet to purchase SB's, but then have it become nearly impossible to purchase due to some people having an unfair competitive advantage... I understand that bots are becoming the norm in all of the sneaker culture, but it's still frustrating... Repped...

Most definitely... I was just stating that it sucks to have an additional outlet to purchase SB's, but then have it become nearly impossible to purchase due to some people having an unfair competitive advantage... I understand that bots are becoming the norm in all of the sneaker culture, but it's still frustrating... Repped...
i hear you man... times they are a changin...  now take this rep and go to sleep, it's late lol

Will only get tiff highs if they fall into my hands, not into going out of way to get kicks anymore. And I wonder what the lows will look like, not too much DMND can really do.

And stumbled across these on IG, still no release date??

No Tiffs in Feb. I'll be on vacation.

I'll try to cop online regardless.

What are the SB spots in Tokyo (thats where I'll be)?

Will only get tiff highs if they fall into my hands, not into going out of way to get kicks anymore. And I wonder what the lows will look like, not too much DMND can really do.

And stumbled across these on IG, still no release date??

Sometime in first 2 weeks of February I think if that helps you lol

I'm getting bad vibes about this Tiff Hi release already lol....call me crazy, but I'll probably be one of the very few people who won't be picking a pair up by choice. They're clean and it's a nice colorway but I just don't see myself wearing them even though conventional wisdom suggests picking them up anyway to resell or to collect in hopes they mirror the status of the low tops.

I'm getting bad vibes about this Tiff Hi release already lol....call me crazy, but I'll probably be one of the very few people who won't be picking a pair up by choice. They're clean and it's a nice colorway but I just don't see myself wearing them even though conventional wisdom suggests picking them up anyway to resell or to collect in hopes they mirror the status of the low tops.
I wasnt into sneakers when the first ones came out and im not really into the colorway, that said ill still let the hype consume me and try and get the Highs.

Last edited:
i hope they make the Tiff Highs widely available... really would love em to rock
Me too I would like to get a pair to rock but man is nike putting out a lot of stuff tho lol the BHM kicks, AS kicks, and retros too :smh: I'm gonna get busy next month

I wasnt into sneakers when the first ones came out and im not really into the colorway, that said ill still let the hype consume me and try and get the Highs.

Lol, yeah I think I was a sophomore in high school when the tiffs first dropped so all I cared about was sports and girls..good luck to everyone who plans on getting a pair though! My focus is on the BHM dunks and the ever so mysterious Cobra Commander's that someone "confirmed" to be releasing in February. I'm actually hoping those will be a general release so I can get them with ease

Is there any legitimacy to some of the skate shops having the branded premiers? I was able to get mine through premier but my boy missed out. He is paying an add to cart service $30 to get the unbranded version from Nike. I told him not to pay and that all he had to do was follow @john00 and he'll be good, however if some of the shops have the branded version things might get a little complicated.

Hopefully SPoT will release them online, I passed on that 9.5 from K-coast $18 shipping was a killer. Really cool guys tho

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm legit leaving the county for the next 6 months in less than 2 weeks. Really gonna need the help of a good NTer for those Tiffs and the YOTH highs. Anybody who thinks they can look out please let me know. (I promise I will tip)

Hopefully SPoT will release them online, I passed on that 9.5 from K-coast $18 shipping was a killer. Really cool guys tho
Confirmed that SPoT will release them at 8 per the email they sent me..just double checked but it doesn't say if it's online or not, just says:

Last edited:
^ thats a surprise seeing as the last few QS have been in shop only even the wool lows and stained canvas highs are ISO

i think civilists were one of the last QS to release online by SPoT then someone else took over or something like that lol but if u said they released the 112's online thats good 2 hear

TBH I believe I got the civilist using the "trick" and that was probably the last time you were able to do it.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom