2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

The 3 huf sbs that are dropping

76F54B64-FC4C-4D0A-87FD-769C9A6D0304.jpeg
Grey tie dye hufs :nthat:.

We just got reverse goldenrod SB Highs. Now we’re getting the exact same colorway in a regular Dunk High??
I was thinking the same. Black Gold sb high had something like suede and these reverse Goldenrod highs seem to have regular (stiff) leather.

Would a surprise gimmick with not knowing what shoes you get deter or interest y'all with this set?

Im laughing my *** off picturing you posting like "pictures been posted but THIS IS A VIDEO, let me see if somebody says something" 😅

Yeah, others do the same regarding posting similar photos, it's backwards that hater and others like him don't say crap about others when they're doing the same thing.

It sucks how that unnecessary hating caused others to act immature and petulant and disrupt the thread. That silly disruption had to be cleaned up.

therealest1 therealest1 brother this is a MUST cop, how do you feel?

You clearly missed what I previously posted. I'm going to reiterate that I'll try to get the Dodgers & Jackie Robinson as long as it's feasible for me. I ain't going to work hard to get them. I wouldn't mine having both of them since I'm a Dodgers fan.

I'm only going to try to get them if Foot Locker and/or Champs has them because I only go to those stores to get my stuff since I can only spend my gift cards with them.

I like to consider myself a true collector but I also hope some of what I’ve picked up over the years becomes worth something (nothing crazy where talking a few grand at most) just because I know one day I won’t be able to do all this anymore and plan to give it all to my daughter to sell or do what she wants with it obviously I hope shes into kicks and keeps them but wouldn’t be the least bit upset if the sells them all honestly they may all become worthless by then who knows

I mean I feel you I dont think any of us want our collections to amount to nothing, but I am also the type that actually wears most of my shoes and plan on wearing most of my collection at some point... meaning, I cop to wear. If I end up sitting on a pair and they end up being valuable then I probably would sell em because at the end of the day I only buy stuff I plan on wearing (except for those ugly *** Travis Scott 1s).

That's cool that y'all keep stuff to wear, not to resell or let it sit around. There's always that natural perishable factor.

I never get my shoes to dwell on future value because it's too volatile and inconsistent. There's never a set number to go off of. I'm happy wearing them. It's just too much time and space to hoard shoes to resell.

therealest1 therealest1 if I hit for two want me pass you a pair? What size?

No. Like I said, it had to be Foot Locker or Champs for me.

0AC64A0E-0EE9-4211-B35D-74B0908216FB.jpeg

Excuse my indoor picture as it’s currently a monsoon here in central Florida so inside we stay, picked these up in early 2020 for a astonishing 70$+ free shipping and man never spent a better 70$ these are imo the perfect chiller, outside or inside as you can see

Nice solid gray cat! I like that color for cats. Too bad it wasn't a clear picture of it. That's cool it got in the frame when you photographed yourself wearing the shoes. Its presence made the picture cool and unique.

therealest1 therealest1 Are you entering any raffles for the Jackie Robinsons?

I'm going to reiterate I'm only going for them if they're going to be available at Foot Locker and/or Champs because I'm stocked with gift cards with them.

I ain't going against my principle with coming out of pocket by going elsewhere. It makes no sense for me to go elsewhere if I have my gift cards with those companies.

Maybe it’s just me being a grumpy old man. But, I can’t believe people actually watch **** like this.

These look ok. But, wear away leather? That sounds like a daunting task. Hope some of the few dudes who actually skate on here, can get a pair and beat them down. I’m curious to see how that’s gonna work.
That panel won’t tear from skating. Skaters will be cutting the panels off with a knife just like everyone else. They’ll just do it sooner lol.

Would a surprise gimmick with not knowing what shoes you get deter or interest y'all with this set?

Yeah, others do the same regarding posting similar photos, it's backwards that hater and others like him don't say crap about others when they're doing the same thing.

It sucks how that unnecessary hating caused others to act immature and petulant and disrupt the thread. That silly disruption had to be cleaned up.

You clearly missed what I previously posted. I'm going to reiterate that I'll try to get the Dodgers & Jackie Robinson as long as it's feasible for me. I ain't going to work hard to get them. I wouldn't mine having both of them since I'm a Dodgers fan.

I'm only going to try to get them if Foot Locker and/or Champs has them because I only go to those stores to get my stuff since I can only spend my gift cards with them.

That's cool that y'all keep stuff to wear, not to resell or let it sit around. There's always that natural perishable factor.

I never get my shoes to dwell on future value because it's too volatile and inconsistent. There's never a set number to go off of. I'm happy wearing them. It's just too much time and space to hoard shoes to resell.

No. Like I said, it had to be Foot Locker or Champs for me.

Nice solid gray cat! I like that color for cats. Too bad it wasn't a clear picture of it. That's cool it got in the frame when you photographed yourself wearing the shoes. Its presence made the picture cool and unique.

I'm going to reiterate I'm only going for them if they're going to be available at Foot Locker and/or Champs because I'm stocked with gift cards with them.

I ain't going against my principle with coming out of pocket by going elsewhere. It makes no sense for me to go elsewhere if I have my gift cards with those companies.

Thanks bro! He’s my buddy, he’s a Russian blue cat and wasn’t very happy for the picture which is odd I find he gets excited when I start pulling out boxes or when the mail comes in

appreciate you guys posting links to the raffles, especially since it may dilute your chances of copping. I've entered like four now. I'm sure I'll lose on all of them, but it'll be pretty funny if four pairs of jackie robinsons show up at my door. I will not be mad
Don’t worry about that all the discord group have raffle monitors so the chances are already messed up lol

I'm not sure if I'm really going to go after the HUFs but it seems that I like the blue pair that people won't want.

If they really are doing surprise colorways that means I'll be able to come up by getting from a person that wanted one of the other ones.

Welp then you ain’t copping lol. Sb dunks don’t drop at Footlocker and the Jackie Robinsons dunk most likely ain’t either besides maybe 1 FL or 2 in LA. You gotta put work in to get dunks unlike Jordans.

Damn, those groups have also messed up raffles? I really don't know how they work in general and I will never get involved with them. I know their common schemes are bot utilization to hoard the hell out of release date products on websites.
Basically the way these discord groups work to make things short and sweet is that you pay a monthly fee to be apart of these groups. They have monitors that monitor a wide arrange of sites and the moment a product goes in stock you get a notification. They also provide early links before Twitter gets a hold of them and also raffle links from every single site that does a raffle. They also give you heads up for when snkrs does a shock drop or vault like today a hour or 2 in advance and what shoes are dropping. There’s a lot more features but that would take all day to list out. While 90% of people in these groups are resellers the other 10% actually use these groups to cop personal and it’s a big help these days. Imo it’s worth paying into one

Back
Top Bottom