2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Had the CNYs in my cart but the server kept crashing when I tried to check out. I'm so sick right now. When is Tactics getting them?

Last edited:
finally got through with a size 11. got an email confirmation also. hope all goes well as Premier is usually solid. Thought i was lucky as i had to create a new account and fill out all the info. Should of used my NDC purchase process. Now on to the Tiffs

They're site sucks because when u go to check out you could already have your account logged in but then u go to the cart you still got to click the sign in link because it doesn't automatically have it info so that's an extra click on that slow asss site they got ... This bull man tryin to checkout for 12 damn minutes of waiting on the site to get to the next screen

Jesus Christ I can't remember the last time I took so many L's on one sneaker -______- premiers site is *** and I had someone refund me $180 on a size 9.5 that I had bought SMFH

yessss i got through! cooked like a 5 star chef today, went 3/3 with the superbowl trainers, puma disc coa and these dunks

I really have no idea how bad the tiff release will be lol
I don't think sbs were made for online releases like Jordans. It's like go to your local skate shop and grab em. That's def how it was even after the pink boxes came out. I would hate for sbs to get this way after the tiff release. Every dang shoe nowadays.....

All this talk about Premier's servers being crappy, Andy Oliver comes and tweets that if they ever consider switching ecommerce providers to let him know. He'll gladly help them out with Shopify. :tongue:

they're saying whenever they get them in... i guess they're waiting on the delivery
Aight Thanks. I hate random release.
frown.gif

That UK site posted a few pages back works out to like $189ish to the US...not a bad option for those who want to get the YOTH over and done with, especially if the numbers are as limited as they appear to be.

Who else struck out? :smh: These YOTHs must be sons of Pegasus because they fly off the shelves. :lol:

Last edited:

I know this pain.

I been squeezing into 13 for the longest. Funny thing is I have a good amount of 14 in blue box's.

I imagine it'll be 8-12 only eventually lol.

Size 13 Sold Out on me 
I had to camp for my 13

I know this pain.

I been squeezing into 13 for the longest. Funny thing is I have a good amount of 14 in blue box's.

I imagine it'll be 8-12 only eventually lol.
they do us big & tall dudes dirty fam

Back
Top Bottom