2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

for me, the yoth's were retail or bust...my ocd will only let me beat (wear) limited kicks if i own 2 pairs. anyone else feel the same way?

for me, the yoth's were retail or bust...my ocd will only let me beat (wear) limited kicks if i own 2 pairs. anyone else feel the same way?
I'm always retail or bust for the most part, but I'll rock something limited even with one pair. I feel shoes are meant to be worn!

..... that being said.......it always takes me forever to actually wear them haha!

Last edited:
I'm always retail or bust, but I'll rock something limited even with one pair. I feel shoes are meant to be worn!

..... that being said.......it always takes me forever to actually wear them haha!
thats me. it usually takes me at least a month to rock somethin depending on the weather and what i have going on... that can go up to almost a year sometimes tho.

guess it became a habit in high school... we had uniforms so my stuff sat most of the time

My view is that I wear em in, and once they're gone, they're gone. repped

i envy you for being able to think this way. last time i did that (takashi 2's) i immediately regretted not copping 2 pairs...ended up paying around 175 for my 2nd pair.

Last edited:
I see where you're comin from, but I've never doubled up on any shoes. My view is that I wear em in, and once they're gone, they're gone. There will always be new dope releases.

QFT

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks to whoever posted the Plus Skateshop sale a little while back (thread is moving too fast!)

I was able to grab a cheap pair of the Anthracite/Olive highs.
happy.gif
 Had a previous order from SPoT canceled.

also, the SB elite socks are a lot different from the normal elites. They feel a little bit more like the new hyperelites, but they have this weird (and comfy) padding under the ball of the foot area, and are tighter around the arch of the foot. I love them personally.

Last edited:
Trying to find these in anything smaller than a 7 has been near impossible.
Damn my foot size!
I hear that. The struggle has been semi-real. I say semi because at least we know these were made in smaller sizes. Not that that helps much lol 

Copped a pair of the YOTH from Premier!!!

Just curious did you use a bot I know you are the bot master and shieeeeeet 

for sites that i dont normally purchase from frequently:

1) navigate to site. register an account
2) record a seleniumIDE session on a similar product and proceed through with incorrect CC info
3) clean up the session and delete any steps that are not generic (for premier it is all steps prior to reaching CART page after adding to cart
4) wait for the release. if you increase your timeout value - selenium will handle sever server lags.

so yes, i used an automated process for premierskate

Mass produced means nothing to this thread. Mainly because SB heads are coming out of the woodwork left and right because of this hyped release.

The speed of this thread is just a simple reminder of how hyped these shoes are. Many unseen posters are coming out posting not because they're super interested in Nike SB's or to talk about releases, but because of the frantic worry about copping a pair of Tiff Highs.

This is a big deal,the PX is normally good for Jordans and Lebrons, but SB's is definitely uncharted water for them.

i envy you for being able to think this way. last time i did that (takashi 2's) i immediately regretted not copping 2 pairs...ended up paying around 175 for my 2nd pair.
same here man... i had the chance to pick up 2 as well when i just walked into an irvine,ca skateshop and there it just sit.. but i didnt and paid same price as your for a 2nd.

So my local is doing a raffle for the tiffs. $5 a ticket winners will be called the day before release. It gets better they never charge box price. Online or bust for me.

2) record a seleniumIDE session on a similar product and proceed through with incorrect CC info
3) clean up the session and delete any steps that are not generic (for premier it is all steps prior to reaching CART page after adding to cart
4) wait for the release. if you increase your timeout value - selenium will handle sever server lags.

You mind if I ask for your email confirmation time? I manual walk thru the process so I just want to prove to myself that site like these do not need advance assistant rather just being consistent with clicking.  Mine is 11:07AM. And I know we're on same size.

Last edited:

You mind if I ask for your email confirmation time? I manual walk thru the process so I just want to prove to myself that site like these do not need advance assistant rather just being consistent with clicking.  Mine is 11:07AM. And I know we're on same size.

i guess you are on Pacific time.

My email came in close to 5 minutes before yours.

Back
Top Bottom