2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

that wasn't my original quotes. I said if anything SBs are worth paying a little more than retail for, The YOTHs are. Speaking of more recent releases
And my point was that nothing is worth more than retail on release. I'll pay a premium for something that's actually rare now.

i guess you are on Pacific time.

My email came in close to 5 minutes before yours.
2 minute check out. Okay you have proved me wrong. Thanks for the info. Kung Hei Fat Choy btw. 
wink.gif

And my point was that nothing is worth more than retail on release. I'll pay a premium for something that's actually rare now.
to each it's own. I don't disagree with you. I rarely, if ever, pay resell prices. But I'm pleased with the YOTHs overall

Tiffs Look good in those pics above.

I still don't want them, YOTH for retail or close to it PLEASE.

Last edited:
SOB SPORTS
323-721-1050
1415 N Montebello Blvd, Montebello, CA, 90640 - Directions

They used to get SBs in the past.

Should've posted pictures

That's the spot I was referring to. I'm in Fl tho and need someone local to hook it IP. They Dont have wpfs apparently, which is what made me call but they do have mcrads concords and firecrackers in stock. Was hoping someone could hook it up.

I'll post the pic that made me find what the shop was when I get home

Last edited:
That's the spot I was referring to. I'm in Fl tho and need someone local to hook it IP. They Dont have wpfs apparently, which is what made me call but they do have mcrads concords and firecrackers in stock. Was hoping someone could hook it up.

Concords...you don't say

Musical excellence I was about to say the same thing lol

I don't think the shoes are ugly but those pictures definitely help hide some of the flaws
would you do a photoshoot with a B-grade quality item?! That's like McDonald's filming a commercial with the burgers they actually serve

Is anyone else besides me still waiting for the Linen dunks to go lower on NDC? :lol: they're at $110 but still too much IMO. Glad I'm waiting it out. Hopefully they drop lower and there's a discount code pop up. Throw white SB laces in em and it's a wrap.

filters can't make a bad shoe look good tho. Dope is dope
a DSLR and Filters can make any shoe look good.

Filtered Vs. Real life

That is a kith filter ladies and gentleman
Is anyone else besides me still waiting for the Linen dunks to go lower on NDC? 
laugh.gif
 they're at $110 but still too much IMO. Glad I'm waiting it out. Hopefully they drop lower and there's a discount code pop up. Throw white SB laces in em and it's a wrap.

Last edited:

You're better off trying ebay. I called they want $120 for the black firecrackers :rolleyes

Is anyone else besides me still waiting for the Linen dunks to go lower on NDC? :lol: they're at $110 but still too much IMO. Glad I'm waiting it out. Hopefully they drop lower and there's a discount code pop up. Throw white SB laces in em and it's a wrap.

Waiting for those 3M snakes :smh:

Back
Top Bottom