2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

I know these aren't sb but to me they're as good. This is what we skated before sb. Soooo stoked and big thanks to @drwbrzy
Nice pickup bro, I remember my dad talking about how he skated these in the 90s. Still on the lookout for a pair, got really screwed at RUVilla when they were handing out tickets. Oh well, shady stores will stay shady. In other news though, really looking forwards to the Jordan SB that's coming up later on this year.

Didn't feel like going through the 15 new pages, but my local just said the tiffs aren't going to be limited

Nice pickup bro, I remember my dad talking about how he skated these in the 90s. Still on the lookout for a pair, got really screwed at RUVilla when they were handing out tickets. Oh well, shady stores will stay shady. In other news though, really looking forwards to the Jordan SB that's coming up later on this year.
y'all think this thread is at stage 5 now w/ the tiffs releasing holy hell NT gonna have to make two threads for the jordan sb's or else the sites gonna emplode on itself from all the fakery that will commense from hype beasts flocking to the sb forum

Oh and nice cop theLtrain
pimp.gif

Last edited:
Take it with a grain of salt, but from what I heard, the Air Jordan 1 SB is the result of a project that was supposed to release in 2012. If I'm not mistaken (correct me if I'm wrong) there was a single colorway of a skate boarding Jordan in the late 90s early 2000s? It went unreleased but I'm trying to remember what streetwear brand owner I saw with them. Either way, I'm looking forward to see what Nike/JB have up their sleeves.

Take it with a grain of salt, but from what I heard, the Air Jordan 1 SB is the result of a project that was supposed to release in 2012. If I'm not mistaken (correct me if I'm wrong) there was a single colorway of a skate boarding Jordan in the late 90s early 2000s? It went unreleased but I'm trying to remember what streetwear brand owner I saw with them. Either way, I'm looking forward to see what Nike/JB have up their sleeves.

actually was a little prior to that.. JB trolled SB fans and released that god ugly Flipsyde model.. I remember them teasing pics of the Royal dropping in what everyone thought would be a SB version..

My last hope for the YOTH, at a decent price, seems like Euro sites , I heard they should be getting them the 31st. Anybody know any that will get them?

I remember when it was California Cheap Skates and their catalog was this little 20 page thing that came out once a season. It was like Eastbay but for skating. It's hilarious that you can still get a variation of the Alien Workshop shirt they were selling 20 years ago still. Then Eastbay bought them and they really were the eastbay for skating.

Can someone pm me what site CCS is?
shhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!! not many here know of CCS its very existence must never be spoken of in an open forum such as NT, for your very life depends on it remaining the greatest secret of all time

Back
Top Bottom