2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Stopped by my local skate shop and saw they still had the yoths didnt ask what sizes though.

No Word on the tiffanys either 
tired.gif
 But for sure getting double 
wink.gif

If the WPF are worth it to you then buy them! Personally, I think it was the best SB of 2013 :smokin

got 112s... very happy... yoth are dope but not at the prices im seeing :lol: maybe ill get lucky catch a restock or something

Anyone have a Discount Code for Vertical or know anywhere that has the YOTH Apparel under retail? Want the T-Shirts just not sure its worth $32 plus shipping...

Anyone have a Discount Code for Vertical or know anywhere that has the YOTH Apparel under retail? Want the T-Shirts just not sure its worth $32 plus shipping...
wait the apparel will still be in stores later next month and will be sure to get discounts shortly after they have sat for a while

How many times you gotta quote the same dude? He said 165 shipped in his last post that you quoted b4 cornball.

its the same 2 posts lol and when i originally opened it the post times were even out of order. Did we break the thread?

Last edited:
^I don't get it.... Are you cockeyed homie.... Explain to me where I was talking to you specifically in my post?

Last edited:
when you put it on a public forum on the internet. I mean whats wrong with you, i didnt even say anything to get mad about, maybe you just got mad when you realized you acted like a **** when they didnt even do anything wrong.

Last edited:
I don't get it... How do you know how I'm feeling right now? Just making up frivolous lies in that little head of yours or what? Corn balls like to throw a bunch of assumptions that don't make any sense.

Dont worry

Unique cant go a couple days without coming at someone on NT, calling em chumps, cornballs,

Literally its like clockwork.

This guy, the biggest cornball of them all. Did you tell everyone how you love to dry snitch to the moderators on ppl. Also how you think your the only one that knows somebody on here lol. Snitching on a forum, I can tell your a coward in real life.

PS; ppl know I smoke on a regular basis no green, just Dabs!!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom