2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Thanks for the link 
pimp.gif
Salute 
pimp.gif

manage to actually get a pair. im so surprised. i dnt remember who it was but to the homie that put the link up for CSS thanks. 

Eastbay, footlocker, foot action, champs, CCS, and whatever other companies they own are horrible for any shoe release. Never once have I been successful to add a size in my cart without this popping up:

Their stock/inventory system sucks IMO

Eastbay, footlocker, foot action, champs, CCS, and whatever other companies they own are horrible for any shoe release. Never once have I been successful to add a size in my cart without this popping up:

What size are you?

i totally co sign with that. it happened to me a few years back with the lbj 9 slh. constant restocks that never had my size but stayed listing it

I have an 11.5 in cart if someone needs it im about to drop it in a few minutes keep jamming the add to cart button....

EDIT: On CCS

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom