2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

I was able to get my pair from SPoT, I was just stating my opinion on CCS haha. I honestly was expecting it to be different than the basketball/Jordan releases but to no avail. Thanks for the link guys.

CCS just gave me life, thanks bro. But after a minute of thinking I'd decided to pass , this shoe will be on ebay as a GR. So Ill wait for 50 -60 dollar pricing. CCS is definetly added to my arsenal for upcoming QS releases though. I didn't think the site could function under the pressure. But then again JB has a much huger fanbase, so when a shoe goes up you expect FL, CHAMPS and etc to crash. 

CCS just gave me life, thanks bro. But after a minute of thinking I'd decided to pass , this shoe will be on ebay as a GR. So Ill wait for 50 -60 dollar pricing.
Once the resell market floods I could see them going for +/-$20 retail on eBay but idk about them dropping to $50-$60. I liked them enough to buy for retail but good luck in the future, hopefully you don't end up regretting like I did on the YOTH haha

Last edited:
A Silver Box classic to wear out this weekend.
cant wait to bust mine out sunday 
pimp.gif

hopefully this is a good weekend for the Year of the Horse

I think it says something when the bhm socks look better than any of the bhm shoes...with that being said, I purchased two shoes and a shirt lol. Yes, I'm a slave.

I def see them selling below retail and if the clown ends his auction early eBay still charges him for the high bid at that point

so if they are selling for $75 and he ends the auction they are taking $7.50 from him anyway :lol:

If the BHM sit like last year, I'll pick'em up. Upper and 3M are dope, midsole sucks.

Beating the dead horse.

Last edited by a moderator:
If the BHM sit like last year, I'll pick'em up. Upper and 3M are dope, midsole sucks.

Beating the dead horse.
I think people will grow to like the midsole as time goes on. I like already. It has a Toronto Raptor's feel to it.

@MexicanSoles Let me get that Ovechkin jersey you have in the background.

Personally couldn't care less if they hit the sales rack. I had to have these.

I think people will grow to like the midsole as time goes on. I like already. It has a Toronto Raptor's feel to it.

If it was solid definitely, gradient color just can't rock with. Upper looks on point though.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom