2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Hey guys, what do you think a fair price for ds roller derbys is? I don't want to over pay, but I also don't wanna beat the guy down on price. Can't remember what I did with my pair and I really need them for an outing on thursday. Thanks.

you have no other pairs of dunks that come with black laces? Black and White are my most common color in my spares rubbermaid

I found my black laces!! lol

At least you got a Teal Box. I got my BHM in an Orange Box. Right shoes and right label, wrong box. Only 11 they had. Whatever, at least I got them, but definately going to be changing up the laces to the Red Laces.

At least you got a Teal Box. I got my BHM in an Orange Box. Right shoes and right label, wrong box. Only 11 they had. Whatever, at least I got them, but definately going to be changing up the laces to the Red Laces.
My wool lows came in an orange box [emoji]128530[/emoji]

I hate when Nike does this.
Although, I think this is a better, stronger box than the New Boxes.
Is it me, or are the Nike SB Boxes getting cheaper in quality, every time they come out with a New Box?

i want to see more sb trainer 1s and 2s in some nice colorways like they used to have before
i want more trainer 1s period... not these hypebeast colorways they've been dropping either.

had no idea they even made sb trainers... thats dope as hell

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom