2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Decided to pass on the BHMs and decided to get these instead. Really happy with my pair and have been wanting to get these for awhile

these laces make it hard to put my foot in the shoes lol

Man I feel that 110%, I sized up and they still dig into my feet and I don't have super wide feet

i think DSC should be getting them. i kno there site advertising like they will. im tryna look for low key sites myself to cop a pair or 2
It looks as if they will but i asked customer service and they said they didn't know if they would make them available on the website 

Man I feel that 110%, I sized up and they still dig into my feet and I don't have super wide feet
The funny thing is I'm a 12.5 so I mostly buy 13s and these fit me big in the toe box but those laces are something serious! I had to unlace them just to get my foot in :smh: but they look so nice on feet :D

Yupp nike holds stock on an even larger scale than the public knows about. The restocks are all planned out months ahead.

just got these, only thing im curious about is angled stitching am i good? figure id get better responses here than the actual legit page, plus at least its not tiffany stuff 

IF I strike out, I'm banking on there being a ton of them for sale at the sneaker con a week later. I may not pursue a pair if I don't get them though, I've got the lows and while I'd love to get a pair of the highs it really isn't all that serious.
Damn I never realized there was anyone from my area on NT. I live in Houma because I go to school down here but I always stay around in Nola or BR I have people everywhere. That's what's up though man, I may have seen you before at Humidity or something and never even known!

just ordered that Florida camping chair I can't believe I'm actually thinking about spending a day outside for some shoes.

Back
Top Bottom