2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

They feel pretty good I have the simple black pair that released first; TTS for me
Thanks. all out of reps owe you one this thread has me out of reps in the morning for the past couple days 
laugh.gif

Work the third shift at my job. Gonna just make the trip to Civil in RI as soon as I get out of work and pray for the best
I just drove by there on my way home from work. There were probably 10 - 15 chairs already set up. At least that many guys hanging around outside the door as well. Just an FYI.

y'all are wild corny with the reaches, trying so hard to take jabs at me... :lol:

short arms? really, son?

in the middle pic my arms are hanging down below my crotch... where the f%$# do your arms hang to, your knees? like a gorilla? :rofl:

that's you???

bruh did you get those clothes at "the limited" ?

:lol:

give jayden smith his stuff back

Last edited:
While most people in here will be stuntin in their diamond supply dunks Nicky is stuntin in his AP thanks to everyone in here.

Central Sports in Brooklyn will be "calling raffle winners" tomorrow, and that he's not sure yet if he's charging $150 or $180.

Says he "wants to avoid robberies." This guys is also a F***boy, so what he probably means is that he's going to squeeze as much as he can out of walk-ins in the morning who are looking the most thirst and then price gouge the rest of the folks who picked up raffle tickets.

...I guess it's online or bust for me.

Central Sports in Brooklyn will be "calling raffle winners" tomorrow, and that he's not sure yet if he's charging $150 or $180.

Says he "wants to avoid robberies." This guys is also a F***boy, so what he probably means is that he's going to squeeze as much as he can out of walk-ins in the morning who are looking the most thirst and then price gouge the rest of the folks who picked up raffle tickets.

indifferent.gif

yeah, yeah, post your fits tho...

that fit actually got mad love on IG and FB, by hot chicks and international fashion blogs...

so guess who's opinion i value more... :lol:

He already sold some pairs for $200. Just the info I have been told.

yeah, yeah, post your fits tho...

that fit actually got mad love on IG and FB, by hot chicks and international fashion blogs...

so guess who's opinion i value more... :lol:

i don't live on others opinions about the material things i purchase

i cop what i like

talk about it on NT

and go back to other aspects in my life

Lol 30+ people deep at homage bk ....... 20+ hours standing/waiting in the blistering cold rather pay resell price and sleep nice and warm.

While most people in here will be stuntin in their diamond supply dunks Nicky is stuntin in his AP thanks to everyone in here.
of course nicky has a royal oak. feel like it's a gangsta watch these days and not really my style.

but who am i to talk, i don't have $35K to drop on a watch anyhow - but if i did, for me it would be a patek calatrava.

Back
Top Bottom