2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

fingerless gloves with a robe..

what is this, final fantasy 7?
just missing the buster sword 
roll.gif

yeah, yeah, post your fits tho...

that fit actually got mad love on IG and FB, by hot chicks and international fashion blogs...

so guess who's opinion i value more...
laugh.gif

fwiw i thought the fit overall was nice but the sweater was a bit much for me, but to each their own. However at least you didn't have the typical #NT 2000 style baggy denim lol kudos to you for that.

Glad I ended up paying a little extra to get them here early, because this is how I would've struck out at my local.. Lmfao

:lol: the SB thread is the last place on NT you should be trying to stunt...they don't play that **** in here

lol that **** is just funny that dude just swagger jacks kanye big time and thinks hes cool for it. Looked in the mirror and said hell yea i look like an extra in the mercy video.

I just drove by there on my way home from work. There were probably 10 - 15 chairs already set up. At least that many guys hanging around outside the door as well. Just an FYI.
Damn don't like the sound of it. If I can't get them there I'll just grab some other pair I guess. Thanks for the heads up though.

Glad my local has no foul play, it's awesome, sell for box price, fair raffles, don't sell any on the side. 

Supreme folks are jerks, but certain demos behind computers buying anyway.

Also, props for guys admitting to t-rex claws and self liking his IG / FITs.

Also, this thread is funny.

Back
Top Bottom