2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Miss Pacmans are not a bad pickup. I want to get another pair since I've kind of beat up my first pair, but they never seem to pop up in my comfortable sizes.

I'm a thirteen so I'm not that optimistic for copping online. The Ms. Pacmans are DS and obo so I'm gonna try to get a decent deal under $200

Ha! Thanx for the Jedi reference. That's a compliment. I'm into futuristic fashion stuff like that, blade runner, etc.

A lot of people around the world are too, Rick Owens makes a lot of stuff like that and it's doing very well.

anyone looking for sz8 concord dunks? i found a legit site with a pair in stock at $140, pm me. first one gets the link

I'm a thirteen so I'm not that optimistic for copping online. The Ms. Pacmans are DS and obo so I'm gonna try to get a decent deal under $200

Weren't they something weird like asian exclusive or something, I don't remember ever seeing a pair in shops and that was when I was on my ish with the local skate shops going every week for the new stuff. 13 seemed to be a unicorn size at that time.

Last edited:
Lol some kid by me said,"who's Nicky diamond?" Had me rolling [emoji]128514[/emoji] lmao he was dead serious to

What's so good about Yeezys, and who is Kanye West? Why do people hold him so high? He looked like an idiot on Jimmy K's show a while back. Naming your kid, "North West"? Marrying a bored out female? I don't get it.

Lol some kid by me said,"who's Nicky diamond?" Had me rolling [emoji]128514[/emoji] lmao he was dead serious to

That's bc the majority of people copping these could give a damn about the Diamond Supply Co.

They are copping bc they are Nike and the colorway

Ha! Thanx for the Jedi reference. That's a compliment. I'm into futuristic fashion stuff like that, blade runner, etc.

A lot of people around the world are too, Rick Owens makes a lot of stuff like that and it's doing very well.

but Star Wars was "A LONG TIME AGO"

And to all y'all still complaining about shops charging more to other people or giving certain people a discount what about grocery stores and their rewards programs or shoppers club. Stores like Ralphs, VONS and albertsons all have some sort of club you have to sign up for and provide info. Then you can get their weekly specials.

But some people don't want to provide email or phone or home address so instead of getting let's say cereal 2 for $5 they got to pay $4 per cereal box. How's that different than offering someone a bonus discount if they show up and can skate?

Weren't they something weird like asian exclusive or something, I don't remember ever seeing a pair in shops and that was when I was on my isn with the local skate shops going every week for the new stuff. 13 seemed to be a unicorn size at that time.

I believe they released stateside too maybe in the same fashion as the CNY. 13s still seem to be a unicorn a bit. I can't usually even size down most of the time cuz my true size is a 13.5 which I've never seen in a dunk

What's so good about Yeezys, and who is Kanye West? Why do people hold him so high? He looked like an idiot on Jimmy K's show a while back. Naming your kid, "North West"? Marrying a bored out female? I don't get it.
One of the most influential artists of this past decade.

One of the most influential artists of this past decade.

I do respect Kanye heavily. Despite what people say I don't think you're giving him a fair chance if you can't admit his level of influence over so many things in fashion and music. He's an extremely talented artist

"Selling certain shoes for above retail hampers rather than protects the skate industry. Each consumer given a bad shake because Nike SB served as a gateway to skate product is a missed opportunity. These kids can be fostered as regular consumers who, ultimately, contribute to the bottom line of a shop’s finances."

that's an excerpt from Nick Schonberger's article for Complex. 

A lot of these shops need to wake and realize they are losing potential clientele with this double standard BS

I just don't see a real need for shops to extend an olive branch to people that aren't going to be coming back unless another HOT HOT shoe drops. My local does plenty for customers already

-Pizza Wednesday
-Doughnut Sunday
-a regular Bar night for the over 21+ regulars

and I know they hook kids up when they're a few bucks short on hardware.

The pairs they do have available on release day are always box price too.

Agreed. I actually bought my car from the guy who designed the Scribble Jam FCs for Alien Workshop and he gave me a DS pair. Too bad they are a size too big. :smh:

Wow! I forgot about these, beat these to hell in high school. Repped!

Raleigh people, Endless Grind is about done. They only got sizes 8 - 13, 2 of each size, and a ton of little kids out front, getting dropped off by their parents as we speak, about to freeze their @$%es off. :lol:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom