2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

I could see them doing what they did with the diamond. Lows become highs and vice versa. Lazy but people will buy without a doubt.

they will probably start with this route and after they get the hype train moving, they will drop the original version again and charge extra just like they do with those 88 3s

they know how to get our money.

That's actually the coolest thing I've ever seen Drake do.

...or maybe the only cool thing I've ever seen Drake do.

I'm not saying that they won't. I just saying they shouldn't. But money talks

Honestly, I think its good for Everyone when SB Dunks are Retroed.
I think everyone should have the opportunity to pick up what they want.
I like the way NIke makes Lows into Highs or Highs into Lows....it makes me want to collect both.

Don't really like the idea of retro-ing SBs. Just let the past live, and let the designers put their heads together and come out with some cool new stuff.

All mainlands are selling there pairs this weekend. Pick up raffle tickets before Thursday!
SW just tweeted info about the Tiff release "more details" and I clicked the link and the site is crawling already :lol:
Yep mines are.

Where do you live? The mainlands I go to here in the sf bay area never do raffles but im gonna call them right now
this is true BUT ALL of em are doing a raffle

Mainlands are all raffle in the bay.
Some stores are making you purchase $$ worth of goods before they give you a ticket..Can't remember which ones..but good luck to those around the bay...Mainland will get swamped with raffles the next couple days. 

Don't really like the idea of retro-ing SBs. Just let the past live, and let the designers put their heads together and come out with some cool new stuff.

I don't mind if they retro as long as they limit the number of times a year they release a retro of a dunk, Like say once a quarter there will be an opening of the vault and an old design (maybe even selected by voting) will be released in GR numbers. What I'd hate to see is for the line to be nothing but hyped up retro releases and completely terrible ideas pumped out when there's something new.

I really think it's time for Nike in general to do a good materials no gimmicks BTTYS release with all of the original 7 widely available.

I don't mind if they retro as long as they limit the number of times a year they release a retro of a dunk, Like say once a quarter there will be an opening of the vault and an old design (maybe even selected by voting) will be released in GR numbers. What I'd hate to see is for the line to be nothing but hyped up retro releases and completely terrible ideas pumped out when there's something new.

I really think it's time for Nike in general to do a good materials no gimmicks BTTYS release with all of the original 7 widely available.

I'm with you on hoping Nike doesnt oversaturate the market but I dont think Nike is thinking about catering to the old dudes who were around 10 years ago in regards to chill coloways.

If the Mulders dropped tomorrow they would sit.

ive been saying this since i found out about the tiffany highs...BRING ON THE STAPLE PIGEON HIGHS!!! :evil:

limited numbers and a limit of like 6 a yr...3 hi, low I'd be down.

I honestly don't care about oversaturation tho. It is what it is and shoes are made to be worn so i don't care if my old pairs lose value

someone posted a link to a shop which had the atomic teals on sale and another sneaker...which shop was it??? i cant find it i looked through a lot of  pages

Yeah I'd like the releases to be as wide as possible, just don't keep putting out the same shoes again and again each year elbowing out designers from working on anything that might be halfway interesting.

Anyone know where one can possibly find the 3m untiffany's? The bay is dry so I'm looking for other marketplaces.

Back
Top Bottom