2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

I just found these in one of my drawers.  Mini Tiffany Lows that Nick gave away with shirt purchases or something way back around 2007.

This is proper work attire....right?

Has anyone heard anything new from the CCS backorder? Anyone get ship confirmation from them? 
They will ship within 2 weeks from the backorder date. 2/10 is what I got. It's been about a day...so a lot of them still processed. Check your order history. If its still open you should be good. A lot of people got theirs canceled. 

I need some horses and some civis. Got a hold of the homie E over at SoleControl, pairs are delayed. We talked at length about em and this is the short for anyone else who pre-ordered to them.

Last edited:
Quality on the Tiffs are terrible. Has a minor crease. No big deal but the lows are 10 x better which we've said multiple times in this thread. Don't understand anyone dropping $300+. But it's your choice.
so can you explain about the quality? my only experience with dunks with full grain leathers are the "Statue of liberty". can you or someone else compare the leathers with them? of their leathers are like jordans 1?...i m waiting for the EU release to get them..

thanks..

Who's takes the win on this trade: bred 11s DS for Tiff Hi's DS?
Going to have to say the Tiffs would win the trade. Bred 11s you can find around the same price, but with the recent restocks and how flooded they are, you can find them easily. IMO. 

so can you explain about the quality? my only experience with dunks with full grain leathers are the "Statue of liberty". can you or someone else compare the leathers with them? of their leathers are like jordans 1?...i m waiting for the EU release to get them..
thanks..

Lows had a quality 'croc" leather all around the shoe. It had a nice shine and more defined embossing of the "croc" lines.

These highs seem to have the same "croc" leather that was used on replica lows, no shine all matte.

About even IMO.. they are both selling for around $400...  Slight edge to the Tiff's since they're HOT right now..
Don't think the 2012 XIs ever got to $400. You can find them for ~$250 now if you're patient.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom