2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

i almost overslept but thanks to DCYPOE i was able to get through at spot, got up at exactly 5:01 when i got a nike notification.

Last edited:
MORE IMPORTANTLY....

I think I might have found my illustrious size 6 goldenrods--not the OG model but the re-released "Iowa" model.

she asking for 120... I'll gladly give it to her :lol: :lol: Pray for me that she responds to my text.

MORE IMPORTANTLY....

I think I might have found my illustrious size 6 goldenrods--not the OG model but the re-released "Iowa" model.

she asking for 120... I'll gladly give it to her :lol: :lol: Pray for me that she responds to my text.

I beat these into the ground, one summer while staying with my grandma overseas. I loved em and I'm sure you will too :D These sure as hell POPPED.

What would yall cop.

The budweisers or these?

Also are the budweisers brown?They look like a burgundy/red/brownish mix and i never saw in person.

The filberts all day. Still regret passing. And im a bud man too. The buds are a dope idea but didnt come out as well as i had hoped. If you see the filberts in person you will prob agree. Color much nicer

510s are widely available today but no one factored in that size 13s are hard to come by for the most part. Happy I was able to cop 2 pairs today. I wasnt 100% sure if the NDC pairs were 510 branded so I copped a pair off SW. If both pairs are 510 branded im keeping 1 pair and selling the other pair. For some ppl the branding isnt a big deal but being that ive been copping from 510 for a long time and its the one collab ive always wanted to happen I gotta have that 510 tongue

I beat these into the ground, one summer while staying with my grandma overseas. I loved em and I'm sure you will too :D These sure as hell POPPED.

I had OGs back in HS... still own them. Of course, I can no longer where them (you wanna talk about beat!? :lol: ) Goldenrods were my first pair of "cool" Nikes my mom bought for me. I was hella surprised and still to this day I don't know how I got her to buy them for me.

This pair would be for me to actually rock.

shouts out to @John00 & all the other people in this thread for all the info on the 510 dunks, after a ton of clicking calling and canceled order from skate warehouse I was finally able to get a pair from New yak city. ( over 3,000 miles from me ) So salutes to you bro & keep up the good work!!

Last edited:
for fam that doesn't end up with a pair today, Nike Mall of America tweeted they have limited sizes available and will do phone orders for 510 starting Monday morning.

They open at 10am CST.

(952) 854-5042

shouts out to @John00 & all the other people in this thread for all the info on the 510 dunks, after a ton of clicking calling and canceled order from skate warehouse I was finally able to get a pair from New yak city. ( over 3,000 miles from me ) So salutes to you bro & keep up the good work!!

How did you know your order from SW got cancelled? Im still wondering about mine. Thanks.

How did you know your order from SW got cancelled? Im still wondering about mine. Thanks.
I just called SW to confirm on my order. 

This is their number 1-800-467-5283. They will ask for the phone number and the email address that you used to place the order with. 

Is it just me or is Tactics good at huffin' info and never coming through on time? I actually use to go to these guys locally a very long time ago, and they are kinda known to be ******** about releases and being "fair".

Is it just me or is Tactics good at huffin' info and never coming through on time? I actually use to go to these guys locally a very long time ago, and they are kinda known to be ******** about releases and being "fair".

I don't like them very much either. They talk a ton about a release (saying they'll do this or that..) but basically they act more like they're dangling a piece of bait in front of your eyes but never end up giving it you.

You don't have to offer phone orders/online orders, but make it very clear sales will be in store only instead of giving the rest of us false hope.

I've decided to stay away from Tactics from now. They can play their games but I say no thanks.

How fast did the 510's go on SPOT for any of you that copped? I just want to have an idea for the SOMP release. Thanks

I don't like them very much either. They talk a ton about a release (saying they'll do this or that..) but basically they act more like they're dangling a piece of bait in front of your eyes but never end up giving it you.

You don't have to offer phone orders/online orders, but make it very clear sales will be in store only instead of giving the rest of us false hope.

I've decided to stay away from Tactics from now. They can play their games but I say no thanks.
Yeah I'm pretty much staying away as well. If you look at the twitter posts for this drop and previous ones, they promise folks a certain time and NEVER come through. It's one thing if you post a time, and its worse if you tweet replies and confirm the drop multiple times and then not come through...

Back
Top Bottom