2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Woke up from my slumber to see BOOM!!! Hope everyone copped a pair now just waiting for the snakeyes, 510 from the mailman"'Shoemail"

Nike SB has been dropping QS's/Premium SB's almost every week...has it ever been like this?...Last year it seemed like it was mostly about one a month. No one heard anything about any actual St Patrick's day release yet either?

I guess I'm the only one stuck in the past..

I am calling all my shops right now WVSfresh for a size 13 for you.Will PM you the number for you to do the phone order.

Recess has a good amount of 510's left.All the way up to size 12 right now.

Recess 

828-355-9013 NC-Phone orders 

Finally the agony is over.

Definitely not worth what it's going for now but still pretty neat.

These will be worn into the ground.

Last edited:

Thanks lol.It took 20 mins and 15 shops but worth it,if he gets them.

It is in his hands to finish the journey now lol.
It is a journey. I got a pair on SPoT earlier. Then at 1 I paid for a pair from SkateWarehouse, which got canceled cuz I waited too long. I had them in cart, tweeted to SW that I already had a pair and would just remove them for someone else, then they convinced me to purchase at which point when I bought them they were sold out. So now they're going to issue me a refund. Then I copped my ACTUAL second pair thanks to the Atlas link posted in here. REP REP REP NT.

Thanks lol.It took 20 mins and 15 shops but worth it,if he gets them.

It is in his hands to finish the journey now lol.
Man this community wouldn't be the same with good folks like you. Coppin for others is the ultimate genuine sign that you are a true sneaker head and more than that a good person all around. Much respect! Hope you get the favor returned exponentially. Let me know if I can ever help you out with anything.

Man this community wouldn't be the same with good folks like you. Coppin for others is the ultimate genuine sign that you are a true sneaker head and more than that a good person all around. Much respect! Hope you get the favor returned exponentially. Let me know if I can ever help you out with anything.
That's one thing the JB heads, in my experience, are not so keen on. It's tough enough to cop a pair for yourself, let alone get one for someone else. Plus all the spots to purchase are (fairly) well known. Skate shops are like coffee shops, everyone knows the big guys but the little ones are mostly known to locals. This means any of us can help out others just by relaying local info to people outside the local area. Love it.

Back
Top Bottom