2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

I'm not sure if my local is getting them but I'll try to scoop a pair of 13 SOMPs for somebody if I can.

:smh:

Nvm . Called them. Thanks to Who ever posted the link
Random question, but what would you guys reckon is the most average size on this board? I'm going to try to get at least 1+ pairs of the SOMPs to help out. 
i have seen most people looping for 10 1/2 but there are alot of Size 12's on here

Being a size 5.5 is a blessing and a curse. Yeah I can get my shoes for cheaper, but I can't really wear or buy some shoes that I really want that's only sizes 7+ >: the ndc release for the tiffs and the 510s instantly got me beat since my feet are too small. :frown: so most of the sb's I buy are for my husband.
i hope 510 releases them. I called and they just told me to check their Instagram. I don't see anything yet. Atlas is too far of a drive for me. :frown:

5.5? That is getting dangerously close to a 4. And like I said, "if I was a size 4 I would just quit collecting SBs" XD

5.5? That is getting dangerously close to a 4. And like I said, "if I was a size 4 I would just quit collecting SBs" XD
Yeah my wife is a 5.

Sucks majorly sometimes finding her what she wants. 

Thanks guys.Cag posted a pic of them and I just had to find a pair and cop asap.Usually I can resist the thirst for a shoe but not these.I found 1 size 10.5 left for $69.99 and literally looked at that link for 12 hrs before I bought them lol.

I love red and burgundy shoes and especially dunks with that suedish material.

Passed on the WPF originally when they were everywhere. Can't find a DS pair under 200 now (11.5/12)...could pay 250, but I don't think it's worth it. Any suggestions? Really don't want to turn to my FB groups. 3 people have been robbed at gun point since Jan in Boston and in my hometown Woburn.

Back
Top Bottom