2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

It really isn't a bad deal it's really up to you. Suck everything has be $200+ though.

Last edited by a moderator:
Does he EVER have discount codes? I can't remember ever seeing a sale. It's just there to TEASE. Or if he effed up and sent you the wrong item.

I buy maybe 1 pair of shoes every month or so paying extra for a pair that I want is no big deal

If I was buying 4-5 pairs of kicks a month then it would be a different story
Honestly if this month wasn't my girls B-Day month I'd probably have bought about 3 pairs of shoes by now including somps from ebay lol But I gotta get her this MK purse she been wanting for awhile.

Honestly if this month wasn't my girls B-Day month I'd probably have bought about 3 pairs of shoes by now including somps from ebay lol But I gotta get her this MK purse she been wanting for awhile.

I feel that man; I still passed on those SOMP's

I will wait it out and see what happens after Saturday

Couldn't get michael kors if she was ****ing michael kors!

Im havin a hard time choosing between last years bhm's vs this years bhm's

I'll make the choice easy for you... get em both! lol

Thanks for the advice MrNonChalant!

it is what it is

I'd rather be the dude with money to blow then the dude standing in a line or wasting their morning or night to make $75

I feel ya, but that type of thinking has made every damn jordan the price of OG foams.

Nike picks up on whether the consumer doesn't mind forking over more dough for their product.

I'm with you on that..a $350 dollar plane ticket and a week of visiting her = lots of money not spent on shoes haha

I'm with you on that..a $350 dollar plane ticket and a week of visiting her = lots of money not spent on shoes haha
Yep no problem with that man gotta make sure she stay happy. I can't lie though I kinda shot myself in the foot by getting with her during January so now I got anniversaries in jan, vday in feb, and her bday march lol

Yep no problem with that man gotta make sure she stay happy. I can't lie though I kinda shot myself in the foot by getting with her during January so now I got anniversaries in jan, vday in feb, and her bday march lol

it'll make you more happy than any pair of shoes though so you are good my dude :pimp:

Hopefully Nike isn't reading that you guys don't mind paying 190 for dunks

That is so True, everyone sees how every year the jordan prices creep up.

SB Buyers tend to be a little more price savvy, we don't need EVERY release, and will strike out waiting for price drops on a shoe that's only half liked. Skaters are especially cheap, not many guys out there looking to pay full price on a pair they're going to tear up skating. Price goes up too much it'll affect the bottom line.

I had my cursor over the "buy it now" but just couldn't pull the trigger :lol:

don't be shocked if you see him relist a bunch of them; buy it now without immediate payment is a no no :smh:

Got my 510's earlier and they do fit tight but i got my shoe forms to stretch them while they sit in the box. Was on the fence about these but they are really clean the camo isn't as bad as i thought awesome shoe

SB Buyers tend to be a little more price savvy, we don't need EVERY release, and will strike out waiting for price drops on a shoe that's only half liked. Skaters are especially cheap, not many guys out there looking to pay full price on a pair they're going to tear up skating. Price goes up too much it'll affect the bottom line.

Nike can get away with this for Jordan's, Foams, Lebron's, etc because that is a different crowd who basically buys off hype

A lot of the SB cats look for deals and every once and a while splurge on something

this thread is a prime example; where all those Tiffany dudes at now? They are gone and the core crowd is all that is left

Nike can get away with this for Jordan's, Foams, Lebron's, etc because that is a different crowd who basically buys off hype

A lot of the SB cats look for deals and every once and a while splurge on something

this thread is a prime example; where all those Tiffany dudes at now? They are gone and the core crowd is all that is left
Holla

Back
Top Bottom